Native Completed European Native Mixed 5-a-side - Winners: "My Little Pwnies"

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad_Dawg said:
SCGavin said:
Millers (24) win against The Tyrants (12) with 20:0.

Did not make the last screen-shot; was 5:0 for them, though.

The death of a hoboknight!
What an unfortunate conclusion to the Tyrants.  :???:

I blame Arch3r.

As if snowboarding trip would be more important, pffff  :mrgreen:

We were roundly trounced by the turks, when playing on their servers. I don't know why exactly but we found them completely unplayable but I guess that's my mistake, for not following my own advice :razz:. Well done Turtles.

11-6 I believe the final score was.

5473945366_6a6780abe6_o.png

Team 1
Team 2
      Maps      Factions

14 - Epileptic Squirrels  4-16
21 - In honour of BlackCorsair team​
      2 - Nord Town
4 - Ruined Fort
      1 - Nords vs 4 - Swadia
2 - Rhodoks vs 3 - Sarranids
24 - Millers 20-0 
12 - The Tyrants​
      4 - Ruined Fort
5 - Ruins
      5 - Vaegirs vs 3 - Sarranids
5 - Vaegirs vs 1 - Nords
5 - My Little Pwniesvs
19 - Wild Caramels​
      3 - Port Assault
7 - Village
      3 - Sarranids vs 4 - Swadia
4 - Swadia vs 1 - Nords
1 - Sarosu's Puppies  6-11
[td]
8 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles​
[/td][td]      [/td][td]3 - Port Assault
1 - Field by the river[/td][td]      [/td][td]2 - Rhodoks vs 1 - Nords
4 - Swadia vs 5 - Vaegirs[/td]

Unfortunately (yet again) we have a match postponed. This round, please try to organise all your matches as soon as possible and hopefully we can get back on track.

Anyway, congratulations and good luck, to all those who progressed, comiserations to those who didn't. Let the Semi Finals begin.

captain lust said:
5474011090_8f74e7b53b_o.png

As we draw nearer the close of the competition, the stakes grow higher. Each team competes for a place in the grand final but only 2 will make it. Let the Semi Finals commence!

These are the rules: READ THE RULES - they are unique. If you do not read the rules, it is likely you will break the rules and ignorance is not an excuse. If you see your opponents breaking the rules tell them immedietely. If you wait, lose and then complain about a rulebreak, you will get no sympathy from me.

The deadline for all semi final matches is 28th February 2011

If you need a teamspeak channel or a server, ask here or send me a PM. You can also request an official server, by asking any of the official server admins, listed here.

Also, remember that I intend to attend every match, from now on, so Cc me the arrangements.

Once you have played your match, post the results here!

[quote author=Match Rules (quarter finals onwards)]
red=different to the pre-quarter final match rules
  • Combat Speed: Normal, Friendly Fire: 100%, Round Duration: 10 minutes, Game type: Battle, Gold: All set to 100%, Spectator Settings: Locked to team members view (obviously no bots or polls)
  • Matches will be 20 rounds long, played over two maps. Each map will be 10 rounds, spawns and factions will be switched, after 5 rounds.
  • Rounds resulting in a draw will be replayed
  • Matches will be 5 a side, with each team comprised of 1 cavalry, 2 infantry and 2 crossbowmen/Arch3rs. There are no equipment restrictions, within these classes and teams are more than welcome to exchange equipment with each other. However, any team, judged or proven to have broken these rules, will be punished very harshly. Normally, they will forfeit the match.
  • Matches may be played on multiple servers. If you want to use the official tournament server, let me know and I will book you a session.
  • If a server cannot be agreed upon, for a match, come to me and I will make a judgement. More often than not, I will force you to use the official server. Location pending...
  • Maps/factions will be randomly generated by me, from the list of included maps and factions. Picked by me :razz:. The same map will not come up twice, however there are no restrictions on faction occurrence (i.e. the same faction could come up against itself).
  • The winner will be the team with the most rounds won, at the end of the match.
  • Substitutes are only allowed at the spawn and faction switch, the map change and at the start of sudden death. Teams are allowed to have one player rejoin once, in every five round leg. If a second player drops, or the same player drops again, they may not rejoin and must wait as a spectator, until the end of the 5 round leg.
  • In the event of an overall draw, the match will go to sudden death. In sudden death, a team will have been randomly predetermined to play as team 1, and the next team to win a round will go through.
  • The map must be reset for spawn and faction switches, as well as sudden death.
  • I intend to attend both of the semi finals and the final. Keep me in touch, when scheduling.
  • No glitches. If you think it might be a glitch, don't do it because I will use my discretion. And I'm harsh. A few pointers include: No using carts to jump on any rooves, you may go on the big roof, by the back gate on village but you may not camp on the balcony, that can be dropped onto, overlooking the barn. You may not glitch inside buildings (usage of doors, however, is permitted as usual). Do not go on the sheets, in village, that cover the cushion area. This thread has some more pointers - http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,143760.0.html
[quote author=Bannerpack]
I think almost every team, still in the tournament, submitted a banner, so that's good. You can download the Banner Pack here or here.

Just pop that file in Mount & Blade Warband\Modules\Native\Textures and delete it, when you're done with it.
[/quote]

Team 1
Team 2
      Maps      Factions

5 - My Little Pwnies
(or 19 - Wild Caramels)
vs
21 - In honour of BlackCorsair team​
      5 - Ruins
3 - Port Assault
      4 - Swadia vs 1 - Nords
4 - Swadia vs 3 - Sarranids
8 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtlesvs
24 - Millers​
      1 - Field by the river
6 - Snowy Village
      5 - Vaegirs vs 5 - Vaegirs
2 - Rhodoks vs 1 - Nords

Raw generation results (all from random.org)
There were 8 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. 5  2. 21
  3. 8  4. 24
Here are your random numbers:

5 3
1 6
Here are your random numbers:

4 1 4 3
5 5 2 1
[/quote]

Sucks that Tyrants lose because they obey the rules of the tournament and played only two players on the deadline day because that was all available. But other teams just do not play their match (for whatever reason, I do not know) and do not comply with the tournament rules get to stay in. Makes me think, why did we obey the rules? There appears to be little penalty after all.

Apologies to the NAAS&B btw for not re-matching as planned but as I hope you can see without Archer we epic failed.

Plazek said:
Sucks that Tyrants lose because they obey the rules of the tournament and played only two players on the deadline day because that was all available. But other teams just do not play their match (for whatever reason, I do not know) and do not comply with the tournament rules get to stay in. Makes me think, why did we obey the rules? There appears to be little penalty after all.

Apologies to the NAAS&B btw for not re-matching as planned but as I hope you can see without Archer we epic failed.

Heh, wasn't the reason we needed a rematch because you guys didn't obey the rules in the first place? Though I agree about the little penalty.

Plazek said:

If you wanted a deadline extension, you only needed to ask. There's no need to come here and whine for no reason.

There was no need to be unpleasant Lust...
It is not my place to ask for deadline extensions I am just a player. Who unfortunately was unable to make it at the agreed time cause I was unexpectedly busy working so was not around to ask such a thing anyway :/

As for "whining for no reason" are you intentionally trying to be a **** or was that an accident?
I mean the reason is pretty obvious and contained by my "whine" so only an idiot would be unable to perceive the reason behind it (in my opinion at least).
Namely because we lost because we did not have enough players because we made sure we played before the deadline when other teams did not at no penalty.
As for your whining accusation if you choose to equate whining with an expression of aggravation that is your problem. If there is one thing more annoying than actual pointless whining (which I would stipulate was not what I was doing) it is people who simply call "whining" or "trolling" or "QQ" or other retarded internet non-arguments believing they are making some kind of point.

Not of course to mention I think that was rather rude to accuse me of being a "whiner" hence my somewhat confrontational idiom. However I know your not an idiot hence my original question.

I was just expresssing my aggravation, with myself as much as anyone.

---

Mr X, we subbed a guy or something when your not meant to, I am not sure exactly what we did but it was nothing major. It was also technically within the rules as NAAS&B did not call us on it until after the match was over. The rule is that you only break the rules if the other team call you on it when you do it.

11-9 for My Little Pwnies, good game.
http://img811.imageshack.us/i/mb30e.jpg/
http://img20.imageshack.us/i/mb31.jpg/
http://img24.imageshack.us/i/mb32h.jpg/
http://img109.imageshack.us/i/mb33.jpg/
http://img690.imageshack.us/i/mb34b.jpg/

Dear organizers,Team My little Pwnies during the second half was called is not registered in their team man (PwnyMcChicken). Please look into this
<script src='http://img696.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=mb376.jpg&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>
<script src='http://img717.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=sostav.png&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

For what reason you played not under the registered nickname?? And who му it does not deny use by you glitch..., though we also have changed one round, only because you have been noticed.

PwnyMcChicken is broadly known to be Morii. I can investigate it, if you really like (Just provide me with the gameID on your server) but I can assure you, it's Morii. Also, html doesn't work on this forum.

Congratulations Pwnies, now hurry along and get your next match done by Monday :smile:.

Plazek, I guess you just need to take it up with your Team Rep (Gavin, appointed by Arch3r, when he left). The game was played and lost, so I'm not sure what you expect me to do about it. Personally, I think if you had doubts about your team's ability to continue playing in the tournament, the honourable thing to step down and let the All Stars proceed.

As it was, you played on. I suppose I would still allow you to have a rematch with the Millers, if they would agree to it but I won't force them.

Dovmont said:
We demand organizers to consider this question in more details and at least we demand a replay, and is possible also disqualification.

I might not have read the rules properly, but I don't see where it says that alts aren't allowed.

Dovmont said:
For what reason you played not under the registered nickname?? And who му it does not deny use by you glitch..., though we also have changed one round, only because you have been noticed.

I'm pretty sure I played the last 5 vs 5 match with the same name, just like for example Sarosu's puppies have alternative names. Most ppl (that matter) in the West-Europe community know that I play more as 'msChicken' than I play with my official nickname 'IG_Earl_Morii'. IG played in the ENPL against the WARBAND clan on their server, if you have back ups of your server logs you can check for my ID if you want. Not that it is any of your business but I was late because I had my gf's parents over for dinner.

Don't whine about the glitch (someone was on the bazaar clothes), it was one time, we won that round, replayed it right after and I think you even won the replayed round.

Fact is that my team played with 4 against 5 for almost the entire match, we had a way bigger ping disadvantage than you on your server, and you still lost. Deal with it.

I understand all, my friend, but I do not agree with that that your command more strongly ours. That you in 4 have won on the first card only confirms awful quality of your server and logs. Anyway I appoint to you a revenge... оффициально it will be or not.

I think it's more of the fact that they didn't know who he was while he was playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom