EU Skirmish Completed European Nations League

Users who are viewing this thread

I understand the problem but this is a minor inconvenience which can not take priority at the moment. We have much more important stuff to improve/fix. I will keep it in mind though, maybe we can do a more flexible stand-in invite system...
How is adding in this new battanian armor a priority over multiplayer clan system?

I have to agree with AVRC though, they have more pressing concerns to adress, developers resources are limited and they should spent it on other stuff if the clan system works fine for the moment.
I do agree absolutely it's very basic and not finished, but again: it enables us to compete on a decent level with spawn switch.
But do you agree that we should create one giant clan? There is no profit from clans except the Tags.

In that case, you guys will have to decide which tourney you wanna make first, cuz I don't think it's healthy to have two tourneys at the same time, especially in the EA.
This should very much be on everyone's minds, since the scheduling and in game clan issues will be affected, as I previously pointed out. Before rushing things these issues have to be adressed and agreed upon by all teams affected.

With the deadline appraching I would like to know how exactly teams are supposed to organise themselves in game and how simultaneous BEAST#3 is taken into consideration by the admin staff?
I am still waiting for a palpable solution to the in game teams and its effect on regular clan events. I pointed out these concerns here and here @Comte Dark @Ikea Knight

the teams choose a date and the day of the match these teams will create their national clan for the time of the match or longer.
I'm aware that it can be unpleasant but we'll deal with it, anyway the competition won't be long and the next one will be next year.

the teams choose a date and the day of the match these teams will create their national clan for the time of the match or longer.
I'm aware that it can be unpleasant but we'll deal with it, anyway the competition won't be long and the next one will be next year.
No, you're not dealing with it, you're not providing any solution or attempt at compromise, you just throw out the tournament right now and force/expect others to compromise around it, which I for once already did for my team because I'm not as bullheaded and want a solution to be found so there is no conflict.

Germany and Apriko can be lucky then that their match is outside of BEAST#3 and that communication between DR leadership and Captain Germany works good, since you obviously show no consideration for the teams and clans you're hindering with that tournament, don't attempt even for a compromise, otherwise Team Germany could just not play if I'd schedule DR matches on the same days. The solution you're providing here is lackluster to say the least.

The only good thing about this is that GER v POL is first week and the rest should be easy stomp for Team Germany considering their strength.

Last edited:
Let's hope 1.6. drops before the tournament so clan officers become a thing and this approach becomes much more practical.
these teams will create their national clan for the time of the match or longer.
I can guarantee that the highlighted part will not be the case with an ongoing clan event at the same time. The solution is less than ideal and I express once more my concern that an event of this nature is as of 1.5.3 problematic and unnecessarily stressful on admin, player and team leader ends. Nonetheless best of luck to all particpants and may the gods have mercy on the admin staff.

ninja'd by TheBard, but essentially what he said but more diplomatic.

Let's hope 1.6. drops before the tournament so clan officers become a thing and this approach becomes much more practical.I can guarantee that the highlighted part will not be the case with an ongoing clan event at the same time.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA good one. Literally rofl. The only thing I laughed more at recently was Trump's "STOP THE COUNT" on twitter.
ninja'd by TheBard, but essentially what he said but more diplomatic.
Well you're the diplomat of DR, being a diplomat wasn't part of my job description.

You want to start tournament but didn't even write the rules. BEAST was succeed coz there was good admins who really cares about their tournament, not just "hey guys i want to host tournament, pls join and play however you want but remember: I AM THE TOURNAMENT'S HOST". And there is no even a small prize pool what means that this is not even a real tournament. Mini tournaments on pick ups makes more sense than this.

You want to start tournament but didn't even write the rules. BEAST was succeed coz there was good admins who really cares about their tournament, not just "hey guys i want to host tournament, pls join and play however you want but remember: I AM THE TOURNAMENT'S HOST". And there is no even a small prize pool what means that this is not even a real tournament. Mini tournaments on pick ups makes more sense than this.
Maybe if you were a bit interested in the tournament you would have seen the rules. To say that I don't look after the smooth running of the tournament is shameful. I give as much time as possible from my free time for the organisation and the rest. I would have liked to have a solution for the organisation between the 2 tournaments but there is none. I cannot suspend the beast. If you have concrete solutions give them to me.

The competition will contain 3 divisions
The 3rd division is only available for secondary teams.
Ranked from strongest to weakest.
All teams in the same division will play against each other.
System of promotion and relegation.

This is rules? Where is how many maps and rounds will played? Any class restrictions? How to agree with an opposite clan? We will chose factions by ourselves or you will chose it for us? And more and more... Where is the RULES?

Oh ok. I just thought this is a rules of BEAST tournament. But you are working with ctrl+c and ctrl+v very well. Seems like anyone can host his own tournament since there are not even need to make any prize pool.

True esporter right here, nothing without money. Besides my irony, this argument doesn't make sense, since most of the tournaments in both warband and bannerlord don't have a prize pool, reads more like a personal attack instead of constructive criticism.

Back
Top Bottom