EU Native Battle Completed European Infantry League!

Users who are viewing this thread

Thank you to all participants that have signed up! The Bracket has been posted on the main page above the table! Your first week deadline is until next monday 14.6.21! Thank you and best of luck to you all! Also for the Semi Finals and Grand Final, I will be streaming each one of them so make sure to play your heart out to be streamed! If there is any problem with matches being made or anything at all regarding a match feel free to contact me on steam! If teams could post scores with screenshots would be a massive help! Thanks and GOOD LUCK!!!

Last edited:
just had a quick look at the bracket, can anyone explain whats the purpose of the loser bracket if you cant even reach the finals ? pretty sure no one is going to play the loser bracket like this

just had a quick look at the bracket, can anyone explain whats the purpose of the loser bracket if you cant even reach the finals ? pretty sure no one is going to play the loser bracket like this
Loser bracket allows you to play more matches instead of just going out instantly, It's appeared in many tournaments.

I think you should allow the winner of the loser bracket to get on the finals or else no one is gonna be arsed.
If people have problems with the brackets please Message RonnyJohnny, he made the bracket. If changes are needed to be made they will be but contact him please

Back
Top Bottom