EU Duel Completed European Duel Tournament [WINNER - APRIKOSENMANN]

Users who are viewing this thread

The deadline for round 1 has ended. In any uncompleted duels where neither player contacted an admin both players have been disqualified.

The deadline for round 2 is 05/06/20, good luck everyone!

Kazu 7 - 5 Argentum

ixwuly7.png

Last edited:
game is literally trash where you can lose even to noob who cant actually play because he just backpedalling. I m done with this ****.
Yes the game is bad, but I am pretty sure you already knew that before signing up, so you should at least respect your opponent even though he abused the game broken mechanics. If you knew this could happen you should not have signed up.

Yes the game is bad, but I am pretty sure you already knew that before signing up, so you should at least respect your opponent even though he abused the game broken mechanics. If you knew this could happen you should not have signed up.
He is completely wrong with what he is saying btw. Try backpaddeling during duels for 10 minutes against a decent duelist and you will realise that it wont help you at all. There are several counters.

He is completely wrong with what he is saying btw. Try backpaddeling during duels for 10 minutes against a decent duelist and you will realise that it wont help you at all. There are several counters.
Broken feint spamming and outranging are the only thing i saw on duel servers

Any chance of holding a fistfighting tournament anytime soon? Those Beta fistfights i held on the Harbor of Ovsk were really fun, more so because we used the walking mode (caps lock ON), so no backpedalling combined with 2-5 damage, the fights lasted just the right amount of time, almost same as 1 handed weapon duel.
Now THAT is something i could get into atm, especially if backed by a nice infrastructure such as this one.

Back
Top Bottom