EU Duel Completed European Duel Tournament [WINNER - APRIKOSENMANN]

Users who are viewing this thread

I suggest to play 1h only. Playing with any weapon is a cirque not dueling. 2h duels is such a random thing.

I personally am in favor of banning all equipement except for the voulgier's one handed or two handed sword. There are so many variables inbetween every piece of equipement.
If someone, as a voulgier picks up the knight's mace (or any other item) somehow, that could potentially be as unfair as the voulge.
But I agree with Argentum, that playing Two-Handers seems like a an overall inferior choice.

That beeing said, I haven't joined the tournament yet as I am still unsure if I can find the time.
So take that as an outsiders opinion.

I personally am in favor of banning all equipement except for the voulgier's one handed or two handed sword. There are so many variables inbetween every piece of equipement.
If someone, as a voulgier picks up the knight's mace (or any other item) somehow, that could potentially be as unfair as the voulge.
But I agree with Argentum, that playing Two-Handers seems like a an overall inferior choice.

That beeing said, I haven't joined the tournament yet as I am still unsure if I can find the time.
So take that as an outsiders opinion.
it might be good to see how it works out though in the end, if enough people record it

Back
Top Bottom