EU Duel Completed European Duel Tournament [WINNER - APRIKOSENMANN]

Users who are viewing this thread

If the default class is voulgier, how are people supposed to be sustaining their voulgier spawns? Or has it somehow been patched and we can spawn as voulgiers infinitely?

Name: Cyber
Contact Information: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998875774/

If the default class is voulgier, how are people supposed to be sustaining their voulgier spawns? Or has it somehow been patched and we can spawn as voulgiers infinitely?

Just gotta die as peasant between some duels, or u can grind up some gold beforehand. We went with voulgier since it has mostly become the default dueling class in EU and it's a little less random than dueling with a peasant.

Name: Cyber
Contact Information: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998875774/

Just gotta die as peasant between some duels, or u can grind up some gold beforehand. We went with voulgier since it has mostly become the default dueling class in EU and it's a little less random than dueling with a peasant.

Obviously, voulgier is a great class for 1h duelling, I was just wondering if there was some kind of a fix for gold distribution on duel servers, but I guess we will have to manage in this regard.

Obviously, voulgier is a great class for 1h duelling, I was just wondering if there was some kind of a fix for gold distribution on duel servers, but I guess we will have to manage in this regard.
1h? this is all weapons. Idk how it should work out as default class already wondered.

@Caps teach us Americans who can't set the correct graphics and win this tournament, so we can see you in action or will you continue to be a forums warrior?

@Caps teach us Americans who can't set the correct graphics and win this tournament, so we can see you in action or will you continue to be a forums warrior?
my name is caps what do you expect? :grin:

The first tournaments are always trash just look at for honor abusing a bug in a tournament (this tournament got a ****load of weapon loopholes) or being stuck on the terrain (bush hitboxes)

Resetting after each fight and 2h vs 1h is just meh, not a huge fan of duel tournaments aswell

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom