Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Varadin

Spring chicken
Sergeant Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Varadin - Gotha

5 - 7

Game is literal trash and i think it will never be good for melee combat.

Cyber

Knight at Arms
Best answers
The deadline for round 1 has ended. In any uncompleted duels where neither player contacted an admin both players have been disqualified.

The deadline for round 2 is 05/06/20, good luck everyone!

mrArgentum

Regular
Best answers
game is literally trash where you can lose even to noob who cant actually play because he just backpedalling. I m done with this ****.

[Kazu]

Recruit
WBNW
Best answers
Calling your opponent noob trash during the ft7 and then a **** off when it's over shows a lack of maturity and sportsmanship. Take it as you wish.

Alyss

Master Knight
Best answers
game is literally trash where you can lose even to noob who cant actually play because he just backpedalling. I m done with this ****.
Yes the game is bad, but I am pretty sure you already knew that before signing up, so you should at least respect your opponent even though he abused the game broken mechanics. If you knew this could happen you should not have signed up.

[Kazu]

Recruit
WBNW
Best answers
you should at least respect your opponent even though he abused the game broken mechanics.
Walking backwards while on the defence is not abusing the game mechanics. If we go by this logic, it would mean you can win by simply clicking S on your keyboard for every duel.

Aprikosenmann

Squire
Best answers
Yes the game is bad, but I am pretty sure you already knew that before signing up, so you should at least respect your opponent even though he abused the game broken mechanics. If you knew this could happen you should not have signed up.
He is completely wrong with what he is saying btw. Try backpaddeling during duels for 10 minutes against a decent duelist and you will realise that it wont help you at all. There are several counters.

Alyss

Master Knight
Best answers
He is completely wrong with what he is saying btw. Try backpaddeling during duels for 10 minutes against a decent duelist and you will realise that it wont help you at all. There are several counters.
Broken feint spamming and outranging are the only thing i saw on duel servers