EU Duel Completed European Duel Tournament IV

Users who are viewing this thread

As this is the slowest moving duel tournament ever witnessed, I have reached out to Bard and Arni and they both agreed that I organise the tourney from now on, as arni doesn't care and Bard is busy with Beast and some IRL stuff, so i present to you the next set of deadlines.

Round 4 winners bracket: 4/8/21
Round 2 Losers bracket: 30/7/21
Round 3 Losers bracket: 4/8/21

The new duel mode has thrown a spanner in the works, as we all knew would happen. This is how you should proceed.

-When possible remain with battania and the battanian short sword. If battania isnt available agree on a sword to use with your opponent.
-You must both be using the same sword
-No 2h swords or shields or any other kind of equipment, strictly 1h only.
-You must both use the same character (e.g if playing with khuzait, both rabble or both spear infantry.)
-Any questions message me on steam/discord

Sad! I dont really agree with using different sword with different length and speeds. This will cause inconsistencies. Dueling is that one thing where all parameters should stay the same.
Maybe we can get a battania only server? Or a TDM server as previously.

Sad! I dont really agree with using different sword with different length and speeds. This will cause inconsistencies. Dueling is that one thing where all parameters should stay the same.
Maybe we can get a battania only server? Or a TDM server as previously.
Then when you duel with your opponent, wait till battania is available. I agree with you but some people who may not care as much might not want to wait around for battania to become available.

Duel mode is crashing quite a bit. I would suggest we get a TDM server for the tournament to avoid officials to be interrupted.

william/apri + hairless/traxs ill extend the deadline till sunday as i cant default all of you. This will be the final deadline for your duels then i will be forced to default the match

Back
Top Bottom