EU Duel Completed European Duel Tournament II ? WINNER - PACEMAKER

Added to Calendar: 27/11/20

Users who are viewing this thread

GuruGamer is disqualified for hacking (autoblock) . We will revert all matches played by him. We also send Footage of him hacking to Taleworlds.

Last edited:
GuruGamer is disqualified for hacking (autoblock) . We will revert all matches played by him. We also send Footage of him hacking to Taleworlds.
Would be lovely if you make your "evidence" public. Cause as I wrote you on steam already, the only thing I see in there is him realizing your feint pattern and learning to block it.
Make it available to everyone and then people can see if there's any evidence for hacking in there, or if you're just a salty bob crying about how other people are not allowed to be good at the game.

Would be lovely if you make your "evidence" public. Cause as I wrote you on steam already, the only thing I see in there is him realizing your feint pattern and learning to block it.
Make it available to everyone and then people can see if there's any evidence for hacking in there, or if you're just a salty bob crying about how other people are not allowed to be good at the game.
I also watched the footage that APRI posted the way autoblock works at 1:06 to 1:10 apri does only right attacks and he blocks up.With a enabled autoblock it will not be possible.I guess someone is salty and decided to excommunicate him haha.Unless the bannerlord auto can be enabled and disabled mid-game there is no way he got it running.I must say some of the blocks have insane reaction time but the only way to prove his innocence is to get the auto and see how it works.

The decision from the tournament administrators should be respected; 'hacking' is almost always subjective without actually seeing anything extremely obvious (like UI changes etc.). If the administrators believe he was cheating, then that should be respected and people should move on. Obviously that could be detrimental for him to join future tournaments, but based on the evidence provided, I too believe he's not cheating. It's entirely subjective and if the administrators believe he's doing something wrong, respect it.

The administration's decision is most likely in good faith, move on. Don't go spamming this single-thread tournament with drama.

The decision from the tournament administrators should be respected; 'hacking' is almost always subjective without actually seeing anything extremely obvious (like UI changes etc.). If the administrators believe he was cheating, then that should be respected and people should move on. Obviously that could be detrimental for him to join future tournaments, but based on the evidence provided, I too believe he's not cheating. It's entirely subjective and if the administrators believe he's doing something wrong, respect it.

The administration's decision is most likely in good faith, move on. Don't go spamming this single-thread tournament with drama.
I guess those top bannerlord duellists wanted to stay on top. I think we def need to talk about this tho because they sent footage to taleworlds, and let's be honest: no one in taleworlds is good enough to determine if someone is autoblocking or not. They might have just permabanned someone with inconclusive footage.
I'd also like to hear from GuruGamer.

Back
Top Bottom