EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP WFAS

Users who are viewing this thread

Searg_Kowal

Regular
Old Guard
EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS IN FIRE AND SWORD

Hello friends,

surely many of you remember the memorable "world" championships in With Fire and Sword organized at taleworlds, where there was real competition and fun, but the organizer could not, for unknown reasons, finish the tournament and determine the winner.
I think that today we have adequate fundaments in the form of servers, websites, communication platforms and, above all, passions and sentiments for this game, so that a responsible person known throughout most of the stage would organize and finish such a tournament.
If nobody is found, I am willing and ready to organize such European Championships - and lead them - with the help of other players from our league. We are talking about the European Championships and not the World Championships, because ping from countries like China or the USA would be too big and the game would be impossible.
The Championships would take place on very similar principles to those of our league (with minor changes):
- longer time for changing equipment and shopping after the round
- slightly higher initial gold
- in case of a draw, the game is played on another map - 4 rounds (the map is drawn before the match - to be discussed)

I think that matches should preferably be played on the servers dzikiepola oxn pl, but this is a to be discussed issue with the owners of other servers - everything can be improved and polished [dblpt]D .
Because most of the players playing WfaS come from countries such as Poland, Germany, Turkey, Russia, I decided that each country can put 2 representations - A and B - (by choice - captains are selected first - without stupid ideas (there are only a few very experienced captains who can command such a tournament, and not some elementary school students from the dark hussar clan or kpp (no offense please) - each clan gives their own members - then tests - the country selects the best team members) - a issue to be discussed.
Awards - I have no idea so far except graphics on our forum and the tag in the game, maybe we will come up with something over time ... it will definitely be a prize if we manage to organize this tournament and implement it ... together ... maybe we will write to taleworlds and they give us some keys? ...
The tournament would start in October and the goal is not to drag on too long, but to be dynamic, interesting and short.

Players could play with TAG such as Searg_Kowal_POL or Spartacus_GER or DAG_RUS or MALKOC_TUR

Key summary principles:
- 50% unit limit
-maps and fractions selected by captains + one map or fraction per map can be banned
- starting gold, something between 1600 and 1750 (we'll see)
-minimum 8 players per match (unlimited number of team members)
-16 rounds
- referees at matches in case of suspicion, ambiguity, breaking the rules and chaos
-fun must be

All the rules are accurately recorded on the website dzikiepola.oxn.pl in the Regulations tab. - if you have questions, you can write to me on Steam (Searg_Kowal) or by email [email protected] or another members like Strzelec

Is there anyone willing to help me with organization, refereeing, servers and reach of information?

THANK YOU AND GREETINGS, IF YOU READ THIS TO THE END, YOU MUST LOVE THIS GAME.

Back
Top Bottom