Native Completed European 1h Dueling Contest Season 2 - [EDC2]

Users who are viewing this thread

trot888 said:
Watly said:
trot888 said:
Connor beats Watly... Watly once told me 'I don't need to learn infantry I'm already good'.

The idea that 1Handed sword skill = battle infantry skill is the reason that you're famous as a bencher Fietta. =D

Yes, that's why I got benched for Ciiges in BeNe.
They were both cavs, nothing to do with infantry skill  :roll:

trot888 said:
Watly said:
trot888 said:
Connor beats Watly... Watly once told me 'I don't need to learn infantry I'm already good'.

The idea that 1Handed sword skill = battle infantry skill is the reason that you're famous as a bencher Fietta. =D

You're such a mong, LOL. You obviously haven't even watched NC if you think we played inf, gtfo, mong.

Ciiges said:
trot888 said:
Watly said:
trot888 said:

You're such a mong, LOL. You obviously haven't even watched NC if you think we played inf, gtfo, mong.

We were on both 'infantry' and 'benching' he used a benching insult so I returned one. Ciiges, don't act like big man you albino. I obviously know It's cav because you both can't block. Any Whom Watly was crying to me on steam about his bench.

trot888 said:
Ciiges said:
trot888 said:
Watly said:
trot888 said:

We were on both 'infantry' and 'benching' he used a benching insult so I returned one. Ciiges, don't act like big man you albino. I obviously know It's cav because you both can't block. Any Whom Watly was crying to me on steam about his bench.
'Can't block' AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAH, Go on benchietta! Go play some spear!

Back
Top Bottom