[Europe 1805] Screenshots and Movies

Users who are viewing this thread

Quintillius said:
That's impossible.

No it's possible i just read through a lot of post in the The forge that says you can make a custom one. And i've seen in other mods too that there are sea borders.

Quintillius said:
Thanks!! And TheJohan, I think it's only possible for Warband.

Really? That would be too bad, but the mod 80th years war for MB have sea battles, shouldn't that mean it's possible to have vustom border terrain?

It's very possible. The skybox is just a big inverted mesh. Just look at StarWars: Conquest, he changed the skybox.

one more thing to say though. HOW DARE YOU SHOW THAT DISPICABLE CITY ON MY SCREEN?!  :evil:

xD

Honestly guys! I'm away for a few days and you fill the screenshot topic with chitchat. Please, no more posts without a screenshot included!

bjorne. said:
Want me to remove all non-picture posts?

You can leave these (unless you're bored at some point and want to have some destructive fun). But if it goes out of control in future I might ask for some help. :wink:

Some new screenshots:

naamlooszkx.jpg

naamloos3n.jpg

naamloos7.jpg

naamloos8.jpg

One thing missing though. There should be a flag hanging from a pole at the balcony. That changes colours according to whom wins.
Standard is ofcourse the defenders colours. If the attacker win, it changes.

bjorne. said:
One thing missing though. There should be a flag hanging from a pole at the balcony. That changes colours according to whom wins.
Standard is ofcourse the defenders colours. If the attacker win, it changes.

Ohhh, a nice idea :wink:. I surely will add it when I take a look at the barracks.

Back
Top Bottom