[Europe 1805] Screenshots and Movies

Users who are viewing this thread

Is adding a "couched bayonet" (don't recall the correct term) script in the plans? I think someone was successful creating it but the mod was never released (dead of the renaissance). Maybe it could work only when a group adopts a square formation.

Orgasm aside. I think that "Bracing Spears" would be a cool feature, real cool actually. Problem is that though that bayonets are far shorter than lances and won't really work against cavalry as good as hoped. But against infantry it'd work well, apart from that infantry would rather shoot down a bunch of stational nutcases than charging right into their pointy wall.

However, I made an application in Visual Basic not to long ago, it's not fully done yet, I think I might just finish it. It's design to help devolopers design balanced teams. At the moment is it based on musket mods, I guess I can modify it for midieval stuff aswell.
Anyhow, I suppose I can upload it here so everyone can use it.

Yeah Bracing spears. Someone managed to make it work. And it doesn't have to be 100% flawless as a formation. Maybe add a random modifier that some guys may fail to brace their bayonet, or the speed*speed must be lower the x in order to affected by a bracing spear. I don't know if there are variables that hold those values in order to create an algorithm of that nature though.

izaktj said:
Yeah Bracing spears. Someone managed to make it work. And it doesn't have to be 100% flawless as a formation. Maybe add a random modifier that some guys may fail to brace their bayonet, or the speed*speed must be lower the x in order to affected by a bracing spear. I don't know if there are variables that hold those values in order to create an algorithm of that nature though.
The ModuleSystem provides very little math options. It basicly only handles the very basics, in a very clumpsy way.

Quintillius said:
Didn't the best (my opinion) mod use it? Called: Mount&Blade - Native expansion.
No idea, never really liked Native Expansion.

My new multinational Army of 96 men VS a Russian army of 145 (mostly conscripts).

To the frontlines.
f7f95ea7.jpg

Engaged in a line battle.
a98b0347.jpg

After 5 Russians are left I ordered a charge.
6699fb21.jpg

Aftermath: Russian army was wiped out, my army has been reduced to 51 men (around 30 fit for battle.)

Standing in a line, cavalry away (at side of map). Let them hold fire. When the enemy comes, fire them. This is a beautiful volley  :mrgreen:.
If the enemies are big or lowered, let your cavalry attack.

That's how a nice battle works =D! I suggest you are doing the same xD!

izaktj said:
By this battle my cavalry was at 6 only which I used as personal body guard.

You should use polish uhlans, they are really good when attacking, but when they are halted they are really vulnerable. So try to get as many as possible and let them charge the enemy, on stab is usually an immediately kill.

One battle as my other general, a Cuirassier Regiment.

Against three armies, they were running because behind me was an army of 160+ men.
5e5c8dc2.jpg

The three against me.
5e5c8dc2.jpg

Aux Armes!
0d7fb550.jpg

Chargeons!
a32bd220.jpg

La victoire est a nous!
58d3295f.jpg

That one is awesome! Great! Btw do you know how to make a custom border terrain? Cause for stockholm i was thinking a border with 3 sides water and 1 side land.

Quintillius said:
New officer uniform/clothing for civilians.
(Worn by Napoleon Bonaparte at the Battle of Marengo)

very sexy indeed. I'd suggest making a pair of fitting boots for it aswell.

TheJohan said:
That one is awesome! Great! Btw do you know how to make a custom border terrain? Cause for stockholm i was thinking a border with 3 sides water and 1 side land.
what do you mean?

Quintillius said:
Thanks =D!

Do you mean this:

stockholm.jpg

Btw, you can only place 30/40 houses, so keep it in an eye.

Yeah i'm gonna make gamla stan(the island in the middle) but i want the terrain border(skybox) to be all water instead of the ordinary hills with some trees on. I know how to change them but there doesn't seems be any terrains that is only water.

Back
Top Bottom