[Europe 1805] Screenshots and Movies

Berthout

Knight
Best answers
This is the screenshot topic for Europe 1805 - War of the Third Coalition.
For questions about and debating of the mod go here.

French Grenadier/British Light Dragoon/Hessian Hussar/Tyrolean Jaeger

Feel free to post all your screenshots of Europe 1805 here! Please avoid posting without adding a screenshot. Please use spoilers for big images.
French Hussars and Horse Chasseurs vs Hungarian Hussars and Polish Uhlans.

Some British Light Dragoons

A Prussian Hussar and a Hungarian Hussar (but with a French Horse Chasseur Colpack)

A French Cuirassier

Quintillius said:

Berthout

Knight
Best answers
Some menu screens.

The mighty Cathedral Quintillius made

A Cavalry charge (Polish Uhlan and Hessian Hussar mercenaries vs some Saxon regulars)

Quintillius

Master Knight
WB
Best answers
New video, Gameplay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUYFuJXKYXw

War against the Highlanders:
I positioned my infantry in a line in front of the enemy. I ordered my cavalry to stand behind the enemy, maneuver in an arc. Finally I decided to let my cavalry attack =D!!

I unfortunately died  :oops:

Berthout

Knight
Best answers
Haha, you've got to love that camel.. :wink:

One of the random events:

Kalmucks!

Nobody lives forever

Berthout

Knight
Best answers
The siege of Munich
I just fixed the AI for Quintillius his grand siege scene and decided to try it out in Munich.

The siege of Strasbourg
My Austro-Russian army is attacking Strasbourg (who said anything about austerlitz?). Strasbourg isn't a fortified town so instead of storming the walls we have to survive an intense street fight. (Note the people on the roofs)

bjorne.

Sergeant Knight
Best answers
What I think you should do, is to change the flying_missle to either a white string of light, or a real bullet. And the object should be a bullet, only the inventory_item should be a cartridge.
Atleast that's what I think. And to implant an awesome musket shot effect, which I am working on at the moment, not that I'm making any great progress on it. But yea, I'd love to see it in this mod.

cheers.

Quintillius

Master Knight
WB
Best answers
bjorne. said:
What I think you should do, is to change the flying_missle to either a white string of light, or a real bullet. And the object should be a bullet, only the inventory_item should be a cartridge.
Atleast that's what I think. And to implant an awesome musket shot effect, which I am working on at the moment, not that I'm making any great progress on it. But yea, I'd love to see it in this mod.

cheers.
I already have one :wink: (take a look to my video). I only replaced the native [unchangable], which was really stupid of me.
I am trying to implement it in the mod, right now.

Could anyone send me the native flying_missile? I screwed it up.

bjorne.

Sergeant Knight
Best answers
:/ I don't have it either... mine is a sexually abused as yours I guess.
But what we mostly need is the smoke/muzzle particle system.

Quintillius

Master Knight
WB
Best answers
True! Although, it's much better since the first mod (AoR) =D.

I suggest some fire, followed by smoke which will quick expand. This smoke will climb and then softly disintegrate.

bjorne.

Sergeant Knight
Best answers
Meh. I have it planned already how it should look. Way cooler than some fire...

btw. Whot's AoR?

bjorne.

Sergeant Knight
Best answers
What mod? AoR? Age of?

I guess you mean like muzzleflash?
yea, this is what the flash will look like.

Quintillius

Master Knight
WB
Best answers
bjorne. said:
What mod? AoR? Age of?

I guess you mean like muzzleflash?
yea, this is what the flash will look like.
Age of Revolution? Or was that the mod which co-operated with us?
And yes, that's exactle what I mean =D!

EIDT:
It's this mod: Realm of Revolution

bjorne.

Sergeant Knight
Best answers
Let me clearify it for you :smile:

Age of Blackpowder is the series of mods. Basicly did I plan to make more than one mod at the very beginning (something that later changed). But now does the Age of Blackpowder Series consist of the #1 Mount&Blade firearms mods. So it's like a co-operation.

Note: The Age of Blackpowder Series consists of any firearms mod, it does NOT have to be a musket era mod. It can easily be a modern or future mod. But the require ment is to be focusing on firearms and awesomeness.

Quintillius

Master Knight
WB
Best answers
I hate everything what is modern and future  :mad:. I'm hoping they don't start a mod like that here.

Btw Thanks!

bjorne.

Sergeant Knight
Best answers
awww :/

I actually had an awesome future mod plan. Like multiplayer only. For Warband then ofcourse.
A Stargate mod. Where the different teams are SGC, Go'uld, maybe some other native populations... yea, you get the drill. Or maybe making a twist in the story and deviding the Go'uld into three parts, having war on eachother in a civil war. I donno, but I think it'd be a cool multiplayer mod. And the defensive allways spawn on one place. And the offensive in a room with a stargate, and once you go into the stargate you pop out in the field. (basicly a non-collisionmeshed sceneprop. With a barrier on it, so you can go one way but not the other. And yes, the defensives spawn in a camp or something where the houses works like the stargate....

I know I'd play it.

Quintillius

Master Knight
WB
Best answers
If you will start anything like that.... I will leave this whole thing...

I actually like to make a mod, setting in the period from 1820 to 1875 (civil war, Francho-Prussian war)

But first... I want naval battles, working cannons, another arena, etc. etc. in this mod before I will start a new mod =).

TheJohan

Knight
Best answers
Quintillius said:
If you will start anything like that.... I will leave this whole thing...

I actually like to make a mod, setting in the period from 1820 to 1875 (civil war, Francho-Prussian war)

But first... I want naval battles, working cannons, another arena, etc. etc. in this mod before I will start a new mod =).
Actually instead of the original arena there would be cool if there were something like a "duelers club" where people duel with swords or pistols. And instead of an arena crowded with people, the setting should be a foggy forest early in the morning with only you, your opponent, your seconds and maybe a few high class people watching.