[Europe 1805] Main Topic: General debate, feedback, DOWNLOAD and news.

What are your 2 favourite new units?

• Russian Dragoon

Votes: 69 19.0%
  • Swedish Dragoon

Votes: 75 20.7%
  • Danish Dragoon

Votes: 26 7.2%
  • Danish Grenadier

Votes: 52 14.3%
  • Norwegian Skier

Votes: 72 19.8%
  • Saxon Hussar

Votes: 45 12.4%
  • KGL Hussar

Votes: 61 16.8%
  • Moscow musketeer

Votes: 107 29.5%
  • Brandenburger Uhlan

Votes: 46 12.7%
  • Russian Hussar

Votes: 59 16.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I think it must be a bug. When I talk to the officers of the towns and I ask them to take some recruits it appears my own army  :shock:
And if I choose a trop and then I click on ''Take'', it takes money from me but it doesn't give me the troop...

OMG! The damn prission is so hidden in cities!
Now I can recruit special units, the ''problem'' is that there are the special units of every faction of the game. Is this normal?

SirAlbert said:
Now I can recruit special units, the ''problem'' is that there are the special units of every faction of the game. Is this normal?
Eh... your faction mights be allied with every faction of the game.  :mrgreen:

Those allied with the french or the coalition usually get a huge selection of troops

it gave me some norwegian skiers.... love them

Quintillius said:
SirAlbert said:
The problem is, (and that's why I almost always recruit from villages), that you can recruit troops from almost every faction at the Warrant Officer. Almost. So, as a Bavarian infantry commander, I can recruit Nassau infantry recruits even after I completely destroyed the Nassau County, but I can't recruit Bavarian troops.

Captured Joe said:
Quintillius said:
SirAlbert said:
The problem is, (and that's why I almost always recruit from villages), that you can recruit troops from almost every faction at the Warrant Officer. Almost. So, as a Bavarian infantry commander, I can recruit Nassau infantry recruits even after I completely destroyed the Nassau County, but I can't recruit Bavarian troops.

Not in version II  :wink:.

Quintillius said:
SirAlbert said:
As I've said I'm playing with Spain, we are allied with France and in war with Portugal,UK,Austria,Russia and Swedden. But I can recruit portuguese cacadores,swedish dragoons,austrian jaegers,KGL,spanish heavy calvalry (at last!),papal states recruits,british light dragoons,polish uhlans.... 

As I've said I'm playing with Spain, we are allied with France and in war with Portugal,UK,Austria,Russia and Swedden. But I can recruit portuguese cacadores,swedish dragoons,austrian jaegers,KGL,spanish heavy calvalry (at last!),papal states recruits,british light dragoons,polish uhlans....

That problem has finally been fixed in version II. Don't worry about this any more.

Nice to hear that  :mrgreen:

With L'Aigle, Europe 1805 II and 1812-1815 we are going to have napoleonic wars for the rest of our lives!

Quintillius said:

That problem has finally been fixed in version II. Don't worry about this any more.

the download I got from the beginning of this thread doesn't have this. The hunt is on for version II

edit: and found... banners in sigs help :grin:
and waiting for release

Captured Joe said:
It is almost out. The next 2 weeks will be for BETA testing, and after that, the mod will be released!

I love you more than I love the one who showed how to adjust the smoke when this gets out. One of the reasons I got bored with M&B was because a large army of archers would capture any fortress and, with me in the army and the heavily armored comapnions, most battles could be won disregarding horrible odds. For this mod so far I'm using some basic tactics I used in Call of Duty. If the improvements are as good as suggested...

oh, one thing that was not good in current (I) version, forgot if I mentioned it, or if someone mentioned it, hiring troops at taverns... Yes there are 17 swiss linemen, I have space for 13 and can afford 10, however, I want to add only 5... Which is impossible, it seems.

oh, one thing that was not good in current (I) version, forgot if I mentioned it, or if someone mentioned it, hiring troops at taverns... Yes there are 17 swiss linemen, I have space for 13 and can afford 10, however, I want to add only 5... Which is impossible, it seems.
Changed :wink:!

Back
Top Bottom