[Europe 1805] Main Topic: General debate, feedback, DOWNLOAD and news.

What are your 2 favourite new units?

• Russian Dragoon

Votes: 69 19.0%
  • Swedish Dragoon

Votes: 75 20.7%
  • Danish Dragoon

Votes: 26 7.2%
  • Danish Grenadier

Votes: 52 14.3%
  • Norwegian Skier

Votes: 72 19.8%
  • Saxon Hussar

Votes: 45 12.4%
  • KGL Hussar

Votes: 61 16.8%
  • Moscow musketeer

Votes: 107 29.5%
  • Brandenburger Uhlan

Votes: 46 12.7%
  • Russian Hussar

Votes: 59 16.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Finally the 11 time I got to download it. But:
Its very unstable. Constant CTD, sometimes when trying to view 1st person the screen just flickers and I have to go back to 3rd person. I use this with the mount blade 1011 enhanced version. Tried with original 1011, still the same. but there I didnt get the problem with 1st person view. wierd.

Enhanced version is without DRM software and other ****, so it basically loads and plays faster, no stuttering.  I tried with the original 1011 version too. Same problem. Constant CTD.
Have no problems with the native game or other mods for it so must be a bad code in this one.

I haven't played this mod in a while, so I have kind of forgotten how some parts work. Can anyone remind me how to recruit mounted troops, such as British dragoons? Thanks!

Ah, there was some guy with a similar question, about Prussian Cavalry...
banzai_travis said:
Hi guys, first let me just say what an awesome mod this is! massive map, tons of factions and a bucketload of units. exceptional.

i am however having some difficulty in recruiting or training prussian cavalry. i know that you can recruit cavalry of various factions from the staff sargeants etc in the main cities but i have yet to see any prussian cavalry there, what gives? i'm looking for a repleniishable supply of prussian hussars. any tips on where to find them or how to train them?? is there a unit upgrade tree available anywhere??

thanks heaps in advance for any help anyone can give me!

My answer:
Captured Joe said:
Well, if Prussia has either joined France or the Coalition, you can recruit at the Staff Sergeants' in other cities that are allied with Prussia (so either French & pro-french or Coalition cities -- no neutral ones!). If Prussia hasn't chosen a side, well... then you'll have to wait untill the recruitment-pool of Prussia's Sergeants is replenished again. Or you can recruit more infantry, or use Mercenary cavalry...
So, recruit them in cities belonging to factions who have joined the coalition (if you're vassal of Britain).

Those 'recruitment officers' I mentioned replace the Prison Guards; They usually have the faction's officer uniform with (usually) a different hat, and hang around in the city center-scene (where you find the Guild-Masters also). Good luck!

Well I'm playing as a spanish officer and in the spanish cities/towns the guildmaster only offers me job. I'm allied of France and it happens the same with their guildmasters. Do I need to become french officer to acces their special units? And how do I recruit the Spanish Heavy Cavalry? (taking into account the recruits can only be upgraded to other infatry units and that I can't recruit them from the guildmasters)

SirAlbert said:
Well I'm playing as a spanish officer and in the spanish cities/towns the guildmaster only offers me job. I'm allied of France and it happens the same with their guildmasters. Do I need to become french officer to acces their special units? And how do I recruit the Spanish Heavy Cavalry? (taking into account the recruits can only be upgraded to other infatry units and that I can't recruit them from the guildmasters)

You should talk to the warrant's officer.

Indeed. In this mod, the Prison Guards are replaced by Warrant Officers (Recruitment Officers / Sergeant Majors); There, you can recruit soldiers if you are a vassal (Officer) of that nation, and also can get access to the prison like in native with the Prison Guards.

Back
Top Bottom