Europe 1805, Formation question.

Users who are viewing this thread

mypal

Recruit
How do i use the formations in the mod? I know how to use all the basic ones the game already has. I just stumbled across formation formatting when i camped once but can't figure out how to use it. I mean i know how to give the orders. I'm just not sure how to put soldiers in my Guard, 1st, 2nd, ect. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Did you check the camp menu?  Options should be there if you are using 1.0B.  0.9B does not have them, if I recall.

If you have that set on, then I am not entirely sure on what is going on.  Maybe tactics level helps with getting more of the groups. 

I downloaded the version with formations. I have all the controls set and everything for the formations from the menu in camp. I Just cant figure out how to put soldiers under my command inside the Gaurd, 1st, 2nd. Not to insult, but i wish the Creator had left some notes on the details of how things work in the mod or made a tutorial,.

Do you have a companion with you?  Talk to him/her and you will see a nice new button.  I cannot quite remember off the top of my head, but you will notice it.  Make sure your tactics is high enough.

Back
Top Bottom