[Europe 1805] Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Weird. It works for me.

When I want to besiege an enemy castle or unwalled city, I have to choose "besiege this town/city".
Next option is "Prepare to enter the town", and you shold choose that.
This is the Napoleonic era, when Siege Towers are a bit obsolete. :wink: As are classic castles.
In this version, you'll have to attack fortified towns instead of storming castles.

Quintillius said:
Kyle Falcon said:
none of them are wounded, and im at war with them :grin:
i know how to play guys :grin:
just don't understand why can't i siege a town :grin:

What's your relationship with the town itself?
pretty sure that doesn't make a difference; if you're at war with a faction you're supposed to be able to siege any town/castle of that faction. 

I keep having a bug when i try to start up the mod. I am playing on a Paul the Tall conversion, but nothing else has gone wrong except this. When I start up the mod it says "Unable to open file: CommonRes\comstumes_a.brf". Can anyone help me with this?

which reminds me. You might want to change the text for the companions a bit. Having lezalit tell me how to beat the swadians isn't going to help me.

Oskatat said:
which reminds me. You might want to change the text for the companions a bit. Having lezalit tell me how to beat the swadians isn't going to help me.

I personally have written out all references to native I could find with companion, NPC and general (formally known as lords) dialogue. You'll be reminded now your in the real worlds early 19th century.

When i create my own faction and go to recruit from the warrant officer my guy just says "what I've changed my mind!" it might suppose to be like that, but it's really hard to recruit enough men to defend your town if you have to recruit from villages, and you can't get Calvary. (unless you want to hire mercenaries but then the good ones cost a lot )  :shock:

Back
Top Bottom