[Europe 1805] Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Wasn't Karl XII shot and injured by a russian sniper in finland? and later died by led poisoning?

Sieges are flawed when it is about towns. The enemy spanws out of the transitable area in the opposite corner of the map. Without horses it's a whole odyssay trying to get there.

Which siege do you mean? izakj? The siege with many houses? And the gap in the wall?

Maybe another bug:

I won a battle of 45 people against 145 =P.  (cavalry is still a great power)

I think you missed my edit on the other page but i found one texture bug:
mount%26blade%202010-11-27%2016-14-32-50.png

Bugs:
- Istanbul is a wrong name, in that time the city was called: Constantinople.
- Pope didn't wear a kippah in duel. So I suggest he never do.

Balancing:
- Cavalery still is overpowered =P
- Pistols are overpowered!! Every shot = kill
- Maybe because I have cheated my skills (just to test this), but everything is too cheap =P. Or is it due the lack of well incomes?

It would be quite nice to actually get some profit from figuring the secret of the cathedral of saint-etienne

Did you found all of paintings o__O? Quick =P. How do you like it?

Yeah, profit. I was thinking about a chest with some GOOD thingies. But I don't know how to do that. Coding is not my best thingie >__<. I taked a look to the forum, zendar chests etc. but...

I will take a look at christmas :wink:.

Quintillius said:
Did you found all of paintings o__O? Quick =P. How do you like it?

Yeah, profit. I was thinking about a chest with some GOOD thingies. But I don't know how to do that. Coding is not my best thingie >__<. I taked a look to the forum, zendar chests etc. but...

I will take a look at christmas :wink:.

What about the paintings?
I did find one in my underwear (Moderator changed this 20:18 GMT - Bjorne.)

Putting my weird personality aside,

I think I found the reason why I crash when playing the game. I just looked at the poly count of one of the bicornes and it had a stunning 6600 of them. That's huge! I feel bad having over 500.

bjorne. said:
Putting my weird personality aside,

I think I found the reason why I crash when playing the game. I just looked at the poly count of one of the bicornes and it had a stunning 6600 of them. That's huge! I feel bad having over 500.

Which one? And when do you crash? Cause the only crashes i had was between the battles ends and the inventory with loot appears or when loading the world map.

I know which one you mean. Berthout really must set it as rare item. I have made a second bicorne of 200 polygons. That one must be uses for infantry. And Berthout... soldiers shouldn't wear top hats >__<.

Back
Top Bottom