Europe 1200 MaB 1.010/1.011 Version - Info and Download

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask... is this a mod. or more like an overhaul ? anyone here play fallout3/new vegas  or oblivion? then you will know what i mean. Does it completely alter the battle system rebalance statistics etc..

on a slightly unrelated topic, what are the most popular downloads to have?
im definately interested in anything which can give me more nations to choose from including a (welsh) nation with appropriate weapons/units and a bigger sized army (as my pc can cope with it) better realism etc..
so just a list of popular mods please.

Does this mod have a free exchange agreement with 1257ad? I can see they have some very interesting German helmets, much more realistic than just the generic French-style Germans currently have in e1200 mode.

kdm said:
Does this mod have a free exchange agreement with 1257ad? I can see they have some very interesting German helmets, much more realistic than just the generic French-style Germans currently have in e1200 mode.

Not really, but I can ask about them. There's usually no problem about sharing items or scenes as long as you ask for it and give due credit.

brammer said:
After downloading it gives error.  Unnable to open file: COmmonRes\costumes_a.brf  What is the problem?
brammer said:
Now we give a runtime error. In 1755 had given mode. :neutral: :mad:
Hmmm... Idoubt that anyone will answer you soon, because this is the version for normal Mount and Blade, not Warband, and I don't know how many people still play the old MB.

It's a great mod, but for me the poor quality of the map takes so much of the atmosphere, that it's not really enjoyable to play. A while ago I was told, that you would start redesigning the map once you are done with all the factions (I would definetly prefer it the other way around, since there are plenty of factions by now). Is this still the plan how you guys want to advance? Are you working on it currently? Do you have any idea, how long this is gonna take? Compared to brytenwalda or prophesy of pendor this board seems to be quite dead at the moment...

Ulreijk the Frisian said:
It's a great mod, but for me the poor quality of the map takes so much of the atmosphere, that it's not really enjoyable to play. A while ago I was told, that you would start redesigning the map once you are done with all the factions (I would definetly prefer it the other way around, since there are plenty of factions by now). Is this still the plan how you guys want to advance? Are you working on it currently? Do you have any idea, how long this is gonna take? Compared to brytenwalda or prophesy of pendor this board seems to be quite dead at the moment...

The map is currently been worked on, that I can guarantee, but it's a slow work. The Iberian peninsula was revamped for last release, and other areas will receive some tweaks in next version.

Is it just me, or do all the troops in the troop tree have 7 STR and 5 AGI?

Apologies if I've distastefully necro'd this topic.

tarabostu said:
can someone tell me how to make my own kingdom?
Wait, wait... are you referring to the old Mount & Blade, or you are thinking of Warband?
Because you posted this in the Old Mount & Blade thread...
And if you were actually referring to the old M&B, I don't think you can make your own kingdom in it... though I'm not sure.

well i mean the warband.anyway i took bergen and the prick just gave it to me,now if i take another castle,and i ask it as reward,and he gives it to someone else, i can rebel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom