Europe 1200 MaB 1.010/1.011 Version - Info and Download

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did all that without any lord to help him besiege enemy castles and defend his? How does he manage to defend his fiefs in Sicily while being in Ireland?  :shock:

Korinov said:
He did all that without any lord to help him besiege enemy castles and defend his? How does he manage to defend his fiefs in Sicily while being in Ireland?  :shock:

He destoyed Irleand first, and then attacked Sicily. Step by step he conquered all I have told...

I like much the pleasant game of Mount&Blade, and i like much Middle Age and medieval history.
I am downloading this mod, then try and report my impressions.

I just had to make an account to thank you all that made this mod, it got some bugs etc but stil very fun.

(Is this mod stil beeing workd on?)

i don't understand why anyone want work also for usual Mount and Blade 1011.

Well, i have a problem also, and i need someone expert .

I put:

E1200 2.32

and

patch 2.31 +
patch 2.33 +
simple trigger

Now the game run, but i get a lot of red writes of error. Why this?

but my Wife is like Uncle Scrooge and for get Warband i must start a civil war for only € 30...
I'm sure to get sooner or later Warband, AND play this game exclusively Single-Player because i hate multiplayer - even in WoW i played only in RP worlds and refused to battle online, then in WB i will do the same.
Of course when i will have WB i will put also E 1200 into mods. Now please help me to run well my pleasant Europe 1200 1.011.

A final note: i have taken info about WB viewing Youtube tutorials: i'm not sure to master well the swordmanship as i do in M&B now. I will try but i don't promise anything.
If i can't reach, i will take the key but i will not use in any way, coming back to my beautiful M&B.

WOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!! 

You inseterd Ivrea in Europe 1200 for Warband ... you are the greatest .

Yes you were right ... sorry for my really really bad history mistake !!! :smile:

Hello everyone. I have a quick question.
Recently I reinstalled my Windows, but saved my M&B game with the previous version of Europe 1200. Now I cannot find where I can download the 1.011 or 1.013 version of Europe 1200 so that I can check whether my saved game will load (whether it`s compatible).
I would be extremely glad if someone informs me about this situation.
Thank you in advance.

Yrcho said:
Hello everyone. I have a quick question.
Recently I reinstalled my Windows, but saved my M&B game with the previous version of Europe 1200. Now I cannot find where I can download the 1.011 or 1.013 version of Europe 1200 so that I can check whether my saved game will load (whether it`s compatible).
I would be extremely glad if someone informs me about this situation.
Thank you in advance.
If you are talking about E1200 for normal MB (not Warband), then download the mod on the first page of this thread.

Thank you very much. It works perfectly fine. Saves are compatible, so I`m extremely happy because I`m in day 2500 :wink:

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom