SP Medieval Europe 1080 AD mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Dimos

Banned
Hey guys! This is my second work... (my first was Britannia 1080> http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,112.0.html )

Well. I have already recruited a small team and we started already to work on the project...

WE NEED A SCRIPTER!!!

Includes:

Factions:
Scotland
England
France
Denmark
Holy Roman Empire
Spain
Moors 
Russia
Byzantine Empire
Poland
Hungary
Turks
Venice
Sicily

Papal Sates (Zendar)

Some of those factions will be minor and some bigger ones...

To do/ done:
Troop trees > Started
Lord names >  Mostly done
New map > Mostly Done
Scenes > Started
Banners > Started
Add a new Tutorial > In planning
Retextured items > Started
New dialogues > In planning
New factions (14+1 in total) > Mostly done
New Quests > In planning
New Faction coulors > Mostly done! (only minor fixes maybe)
Kingdom management > Started

The map: (mostly done!)
3449lco.jpg

old map
mai6c8.jpg

Here is some of my textures (a sample, since I have already finished more of them) :
j6iyc5.jpg

2e326c7.jpg

2i25s8x.jpg

28u1c1t.jpg

zvcrbr.jpg

t5pzio.jpg

29pxngo.jpg

nbu35y.jpg

Some signatures:
europe1080bannercopy-2.jpg

wb2pfr.png

35i6esp.png

2jfjdix.png

2lbdtua.png

avo808.png

Mod team:
Dimos - Project leader, texturer, troop trees maker, scener, minor scripting, dialogues, mapper, historical research
Ruthven - Scripter, new faction coding
Andeg - Mapper
Tercero - Scener

Contributors:
Highlander - Kingdom managemet script
Timedanze - Music

Feel free to ask the team whatever you like about this mod. Any ideas are accepted!  :mrgreen:
We know it's an ambitious project, but since we are ambitious guys we will finish that either way!  :wink:

vadermath said:
Very nice! I especially like that you actually did work before you posted the mod, unlike most mods these days :wink:
Vadermath seal of approval...

Anyway good luck with the mod, Dimos; this thread should be in your forum though. 

Wow I am really looking forward on this mod. Now I am playing Britain 1297 and it´s excellent. I like the real rulers, the real factions. That´s why this European mod it´s gonna be awesome  :!:

Peacemaker said:
Wow I am really looking forward on this mod. Now I am playing Britain 1297 and it´s excellent. I like the real rulers, the real factions. That´s why this European mod it´s gonna be awesome  :!:

That's the wrong one mate.

Anyway, Dimos, I'm sure you;ll do a good job, good luck!

Very nice
looking forward for releasing it even that i know its far from done :smile:

I can help a little with denmark, ideas, troop tree and so on, not modding.

Im from Denmark, and i have some books about the vikings :smile: so just write me a private message if you are like :smile:

Dennis

Yay fineally he got the thread started :razz:.. now i must get back to work on those factions :p... when ever we can give you updates we will state them so keep cheking the thread please guys!

To all: I am very happy that too many people had answered in that topic, in so few hours. That mod will be a large ''blow up'' the revolution of m&b modding! I need everyone's support and ideas to continue. Please continue posting / asking /demanding and keep showing your interest in all means.

I have a new picture for you here:
2e326c7.jpg

And another:
zvcrbr.jpg

Now I will reply to all of you:  :mrgreen:

Vennee: Maybe in one of the next releases. But surely not now...

Dennis The Great: I apreciate you support and your offer. Keep walking, since the road is rather big ahead...  :wink:

FrisianDude: Thanks man. Glad to hear that from you!  :mrgreen:

Peacemaker: My mod is Britannia 1080, if you know it. I can say it's much better than the Britain 1297 one...

Palos: No need to have that in my mod's board. Janus -the admin- told me it's possible to get a new forum for a new mod...  :razz: Anyways thanks for the interest you show on my projects!  :smile:

killop5, Wixard and janlulhannes: Thanks for the comments. I am waiting for you posts and ideas!  :wink:

vadermath: Thanks for you aprooval.  :lol: You do recognise that we have a long road ahead...  :razz:

Sorry to say no were not having portugal at the moment but in future updates to come we will release new factions and new stuff .. i will post a list of working and still to do factions...

We do have byzantine empire and Moors ... this is only a new begun mod so please do give us time to work :razz:

Yeah, that's true. Our faction list is already big...  :razz:

Hunterman52, have ya finished Sicily faction?  :razz:

scootar said:
Byzantine Empire and Moors, can you tell me more about how they we be in the game?

They will be. Moors will have south spain and north african lands and Byzantines will have Greece and Asia minor mostly...  :wink:

I'm kind of excited about that. It would add a lot of new concepts and flavor to game play.
The Irony is how the Byzantine Empire are the Romans and their fighting the Holy Roman Empire.

yes im just fixing some things... and i might start the next faction in a mintute in total we got 8 working factions... lords are added with vessels and towns and settlements are placed to :p.. still got along way to go (My appolgy about saying there wont be moors :p... im full with work so i cant really look but there is moors in it so enjoy!)

Key
Green = Done
Orange = Half or Started
Red = Delted or Not Started

List of Factions Total (Updated! 12th january 2009)
(A Total of 16 factions! And maybe more to come)
:arrow: Turks - (Done)
:arrow: Byzantine Empire - (Done)
:arrow: Egypt - (Deleted) (Eygpt Deleted from Faction list so will not be included)
:arrow: France - (Done)
:arrow: Holy Roman Emoire - (Done)
:arrow: Hungary - (Done)
:arrow: Poland - (Done)
:arrow: England - (Done)
:arrow: Spain - (Done)
:arrow: Moors - (Done)
:arrow: Russia - (Done)
:arrow: Sicily - (Done)
:arrow: Lombard league - (Delted And relplaced with Venice,Venice = Done)
:arrow: Scotland - (Done)
:arrow: Denmark - (Done)
:arrow: Norway - (Done)
:arrow: Papal-States - (On hold (Genral group disscusion if to add))

Any suggestions please just post Suggestions and comments welcome! List Will be updated daily as soon as i finish new factions ....

Back
Top Bottom