SP Antiquity Europa 350 A.D

Users who are viewing this thread

If you need models, you can ask the Song of Taliesong team if you can borrow their Late Roman helms and you can ask LDKSoldier on the IG if you can borrow this helm.
captureio.jpg

Gothic Knight said:
The Romans would have barbarian cavalry that range from being light cavalry to medium cavalry armed with mail armor so it would be wise to make them mercenaries.
how about I make barbarian cav something you can recruit in taverns and replace equites with it.

zust502 said:
Gothic Knight said:
The Romans would have barbarian cavalry that range from being light cavalry to medium cavalry armed with mail armor so it would be wise to make them mercenaries.
how about I make barbarian cav something you can recruit in taverns and replace equites with it.

You should make barbarians(Foederatii Cavalry and infantry) separate from Roman trees but do not replace Equites with it.

lol i feel a little bit sorry for you mate seriously i would be annoyed if i came out with an idea for a mod and people start having a go at you for it not being "historical"

listen here right just forget about them you choose what you want to do you are making the mod no them if they want a historical mod they should go and learn to make it themselves

just please cut down on the swearing a little bit and try not to get angry

if you want i can help you out a little bit i just recently started learning how to use a map editor and i think i got the general hang of it i can move and rename cities and i'm still getting the hang of the actual map making

Back
Top Bottom