Euro 2020 Game

Users who are viewing this thread

The bottom line for me after EURO 2020 - I hope they will completely abandon the idea of multicountry competition. First time I didn't feel anything from the tournament atmosphere.
At first I thought this was an argument against competitions between countries. "Wtf, has nationalism gone too far??" I ruminated discombobulatedly.
But, no, it hasn't gone too far.

Last edited:
I ruminated discombobulatedly.

I was rather discontent with how logistics and stadium safety were handled than being against multination ideals. 2-3 Countries co-hosting may be really nice idea, economically: it is favorable because of splitting the costs, less traveling, etc... but all in all, supporters may have a chance to familiarize themself with the local folklores.

Scandinavia 2028 (DEN&SWE&NOR&FIN), Iberia 2032 (SPA&POR&GIB), Britannia 2036 (ENG&SCO&IRE), Benelux 2040 (LOL), Baltics 2044 (LIE&LAT&EST), Vyshehrad 2048 (HUN&CZE&SLO&POL), DACH 2052 (GER&AUT&SWI), Yugo 2056 (SLV&CRO&SRB&MNT&BOS), Aegean 2060 (TUR&GRE&CYP), Alpina 2064 (ITA&FRA), Cyrillic 2068 (RUS&BLR&ARM), BlackSea 2072 (UKR, ROM&BUL), Steppes 2076 (KAZ, KRG)... and so on, on a rotational basis, don't thank me UEFA and make this **** possible.

I don't know the latest situation, but I think we have close points on the scoreboard. And as a result of the winning side tonight, one of us will be the leader. Good luck in tonight's finale. =) @mexxico
Congrats @RichardtheCat . You made 7 points which is hard to achieve at this game. Highest can be 9 which is nearly impossible. At office winner made only 5 points.

Here is final leaderboards :

TwNxA.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom