Euro 2020 Game

Users who are viewing this thread

For efficiency, I'll just list the my preferences in the... preferred order, so you can choose for me without waiting:

1. France
2. Italy
3. Belgium
4. Portugal
5. England
6. Turkey
7. Spain
8. Switzerland
9. Russia
10. Poland
11. Ukraine
12. Netherlands
13. Germany
14. Croatia
15. Sweden
16. Austria
17. Czechia
18. Denmark
19. Scotland
20. Finland
21. Slovakia
22. Macedonia
23. Hungary
24. Wales

For efficiency, I'll just list the my preferences in the... preferred order, so you can choose for me without waiting:

1. France
2. Italy
3. Belgium
4. Portugal
5. England
6. Turkey
7. Spain
8. Switzerland
9. Russia
10. Poland
11. Ukraine
12. Netherlands
13. Germany
14. Croatia
15. Sweden
16. Austria
17. Czechia
18. Denmark
19. Scotland
20. Finland
21. Slovakia
22. Macedonia
23. Hungary
24. Wales
Great idea @MadVader apart from the fact in this round you won't slow us down ;D Wish you better luck with the queue randomization next time!

Choosing slowly is not big problem. We can select teams in 1-2-3 days period even after matches start no problem. Participants maybe cannot find time to be online for some reason and we can wait. If a participant do not chose team for long time (like 6 hours at day time) then we can give him a random team and continue.

As far as I understand it, I have the 12th and 13th pick, and there are people after that, so it's not for nothing.
You might be right, I will give it a go and see. Have never done it this way before TBH.
EDIT:

Each participant then select a second team with reverse of randomly sorted list. So 12th and 13th team will be selected by same participant. So participant who selected first team first will select second team last.
Yup, you are definitely right it is not for nothing. My bad!

[...]
@Terco_Viejo don't just watch friend. Let's join.
If it were a different context I would not decline :lol::iamamoron: but for this...oof no way :lol: ... some time ago I stopped playing "modern" football despite having played it as a youngster in regional competitions. To put a fact, I don't even know more than half of the members of the Spanish national team. Right now I'm more of an NBA Playoffs fan, so I'll stay in my corner watching you guys while I eat my popcorn :lol:.

giphy.gif

If it were a different context I would not decline :lol::iamamoron: but for this...oof no way :lol: ... some time ago I stopped playing "modern" football despite having played it as a youngster in regional competitions. To put a fact, I don't even know more than half of the members of the Spanish national team. Right now I'm more of an NBA Playoffs fan, so I'll stay in my corner watching you guys while I eat my popcorn :lol:.
Would do the same if not for the time difference... :sad:

I want to choose Turkey as the first team. Unless, of course, it's chosen until it's my turn.

If Turkey is chosen, I want to choose England. I guess you won't be able to choose England either. =) I support England in every tournament even though I know they can't win.

Back
Top Bottom