2iihbx1.png

We promise:
  • Uncompromising game play experience.
  • Weekly events.
  • Free and competitive environment.
  • Good Roleplay experience.
  • Adaptable Map & Beautiful Maps.

n5iz5g.png

1 - You're not allowed to kill somebody without a valid RP reason.
2 - If you want to declare a war, announce it 3 times in global chat (who VS who + reason). You musn't be near the future enemy castle.
3 - As member of a faction (or as outlaw), you're allowed to tax anybody else (who isn't in your faction). You can tax maximum 2K. Comoners are not allowed to tax/rob.
4 - As member of a faction (or as outlaw), you're allowed to rob anybody else (who isn't in your faction). You can rob maximum 2 items to a single player.
5 - You've to follow the NRR (No Revenge Rule) wich means if someone previously killed you, you're not allowed to re-kill him because he killed you.
6 - Anybody can hire assassin, when contract has been given, assassin have to say in admin chat name of employer and name of the target.
7 - You can hire someone as mercenary, but this mercenary will have to join your faction.
8 - As Outlaw, you're allowed to ask for raid to an admin, if he approves, then you can start untill he announces the end of that.
9 - You are not allowed to insult in global chat.

Additional Notes:

- Glitch case must be reported and those who highlight issues will be rewarded including map bug reports.
- Refund are being made only in case of glitch victim, we don't refund in case of reset.
- People will have the roleplay they want, and are encourage to deal with troll and "dangerous" individuals also called as randomer using violence or others means.
- The admin team is not compromised with the old United PW4 team and they are not here to disturb the gameplay experience of player.

[/td]

[tr]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]

euabanner.png

Announcement

-Server will be up on saturday 16/02 2 PM GMT
- Feel free to post feed backhere for now.
Hello people. Considering the servers offer, we believe it's time to open a new one
Not so new, since some members of the team has been in the community since more than 1.5 years.
We will also break from the usual pattern of rules and let people behave like grown up. We will only add rules when necessary and let the game and in game behaviour do the rest.

This is NOT LKS game mod, but this is a place with more freedom than in other servers.
We will try to get closer to how is it supposed to be play in first place, with a working economy and less intensive on care bearing player.

We will do a shieldwall then switch the map. Here the time  2 PM GMT on saturday 16/02
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=EUA+saturday+shieldwall+&iso=20130215T08&p1=195&ah=2

Good luck with the server, but I don't think you will get alot of roleplayers to join you for the safe zone by calling it "kindergarden"

Serann said:
Good luck with the server, but I don't think you will get alot of roleplayers to join you for the safe zone by calling it "kindergarden"

Glorious Area ?
Knowledgeable people Zone  ?
Tavern drunkards zone ?
Suggest me a name dear Serann then.

Dark_Hamlet said:
A quick look at the ruleset and notes and I can say you've improved since your last server. Good luck.
too early to say so.

Aldric said:
Glorious Area ?
Tavern drunkards zone ?

I'd suggest "Social Area" or "Roleplaying Area"

Aldric said:
Serann said:

Glorious Area ?
Tavern drunkards zone ?

Dark_Hamlet said:
A quick look at the ruleset and notes and I can say you've improved since your last server. Good luck.
too early to say so.

"No Retards allowed" area may be a good one.

Sir Crash said:
I really like the map, good luck  :grin:

'Thanks for appreciating my work, even if its not finished due to the fact that i had high pressure starting it 2 days ago. Because of this i plan many updates in the next week to finish it.

I hope the people will understand that there are still bugs left and I do my best to fix that.

Map is huge and there is no lag,What ever you did good work and to hit 30 players in first day is good to see.Looking forward to the huge wars  :smile:

flans said:
Map is huge and there is no lag,What ever you did good work and to hit 30 players in first day is good to see.Looking forward to the huge wars  :smile:
there is no lag cuz most of the tree are not pw tree. and not too many props

eth1234567890 said:
flans said:
there is no lag cuz most of the tree are not pw tree. and not too many props
We'll be adding more trees over the next few days but still balancing performance.

We released a map update last night with another exit of the spawn area (you can ride horses out of that one), improved crafting at towns, added important signs, added a market/non faction town on the sand side and also fixed the first outlaw camp.

Back
Top Bottom