EUA_PW4 - Main Server Thread and Rules. Server LIVE

Users who are viewing this thread

and they'd be sold out five minutes after the reset, as quite some people prefer to dress a little more civilized then the casual serf or peasant, but not take up heavy armor.

Knüppel said:
and they'd be sold out five minutes after the reset, as quite some people prefer to dress a little more civilized then the casual serf or peasant, but not take up heavy armor.

Even if you're right, that's why we have tailoring skill, no? But anyway, it's been like a whole day after the reset and i've just checked: people bought 4 brown dresses (at least 3 are bought by me), two peasant dresses (at least one bought by me, most possibly both), 3 red gambesons, 7 black robes and 2 black hoods (by two guys roleplaying priests), well, that's all regarding basic cloth.

Even on RCC with a much more people online and noticably lower target stocks you can always buy these.

Lai said:
Knüppel said:

Even if you're right, that's why we have tailoring skill, no? But anyway, it's been like a whole day after the reset and i've just checked: people bought 4 brown dresses (at least 3 are bought by me), two peasant dresses (at least one bought by me, most possibly both), 3 red gambesons, 7 black robes and 2 black hoods (by two guys roleplaying priests), well, that's all regarding basic cloth.

Even on RCC with a much more people online and noticably lower target stocks you can always buy these.

Currently on RCC the server is like.. empty of some clothes, go ahead and stock if you like to, there is nothing wrong with the amount of stocks on RCC AND EUA, was roleplaying as a priest few days ago and stocks were fine.

robindelang2 said:
Currently on RCC the server is like.. empty of some clothes
Well it's friday and it's out of red shirts and black robes. A few days ago is, i believe, a couple of days  after reset.

> nothing wrong with the amount of stocks on RCC AND EUA
The stock of 125 pieces of any thing that is bought only on several occasions is absolutely not right on a server with a peak of ~50 people. There could be generic MMORPG NPC's that sell those goods and never run out of them and it would be the same. Certainly not the way it was meant to be in a player-driven PW. At least that's how i see it.

Lai said:
robindelang2 said:
Currently on RCC the server is like.. empty of some clothes
Well it's friday and it's out of red shirts and black robes. A few days ago is, i believe, a couple of days  after reset.

> nothing wrong with the amount of stocks on RCC AND EUA
The stock of 125 pieces of any thing that is bought only on several occasions is absolutely not right on a server with a peak of ~50 people. There could be generic MMORPG NPC's that sell those goods and never run out of them and it would be the same. Certainly not the way it was meant to be in a player-driven PW. At least that's how i see it.

You mean admin-driven.

Sorry, but you'll never have this while the PW servers think they are companies, which they aren't. In this new vision (years, but still new) the players are sheeps who follow the best shepherds who have the best pasture. You'll never see pasture controled by sheeps in the moment.

Player-driven enonomy is what i meant. In PW, 95% items are craftable and there's no NPC's who get them out of nowhere (except for resets) and the stock-based prices are meant to ensure there's no boring farming stuff when you craft a thing in always the same place and sell it to the always the same vendor. I believe Vornie mentioned all classes have they place in PW, which is unfortunatly inexistant. It should be balanced by a map maker to work, otherwise it's a DM server where you first mine, then fight.

Lai said:
Player-driven enonomy is what i meant. In PW, 95% items are craftable and there's no NPC's who get them out of nowhere (except for resets) and the stock-based prices are meant to ensure there's no boring farming stuff when you craft a thing in always the same place and sell it to the always the same vendor. I believe Vornie mentioned all classes have they place in PW, which is unfortunatly inexistant. It should be balanced by a map maker to work, otherwise it's a DM server where you first mine, then fight.

Again, admin-driven. They play a big part in the restocking of items.

Knüppel said:

It should be, but it isn't.

Just to let you know, it's our lastest test. "Simple game"
The simple game involve all the basics , teleport, safe spawn and outlaw island ( outlaw KoS still off for now ) but with no crafting "needed" for now.
I intend to see if people can organise groups before hand. We still don't have commoner soldier class ofc.

doctorwarband said:
I just figured out... Is this the continuation of United?
I think so. A lot of the same peeps.
Supposed to be like the old EU, US East plays the role of NA, and RCC...  :lol:

doctorwarband said:
Skallagrim said:
doctorwarband said:
I didnt understand what you said here :lol:
Because you're a noob  :roll:
Before, there were two servers, NA and EU. They merged into United, which sucked, so NA left and became HCRP, then both died and... yeah. RCC just came out of no-where, hence the  :lol:

Savy?

Skallagrim said:
doctorwarband said:
Skallagrim said:
doctorwarband said:
I didnt understand what you said here :lol:
Because you're a noob  :roll:
Before, there were two servers, NA and EU. They merged into United, which sucked, so NA left and became HCRP, then both died and... yeah. RCC just came out of no-where, hence the  :lol:

Savy?
Yes... now...
In the first post you didn't explain it well...

MrLyle said:
Did I just read 'pirate concept'? --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGyPuey-1Jw
Leprechaun_Dancing_1.png

EUA is officially close on the week and on normal gameplay for mainly time reason. We will open each sunday at 3 PM GMT for an event.
Later on we will have a RP campaign set up, so that really up to you.

Check our topic here.

Back
Top Bottom