Grandmaster Knight

Informations said:
Server: EUA_PW4_Shieldwall
Password : No
Time: 15h GMT Link for time :   20/01 Sunday the 13th of January
Slots: 250
Event Type: Battle
Duration: 1h30- 2 hours
Others : Refund is being done after event.

Rules

Admin enforced rules ( first  offense ) slay, then kick/ban

- Stay in line with your formation
- Obey to the lord and leaders
- Do not rambo ( go alone on the wildness).
- Do not TK.

Event information

- The money drop upon death will be disactivated. Armour looting still available.
- Teamspeak coordination are hightly advised. Join your favorite server teamspeak.
- This event is open to public
- Server will be open 10 minutes before the event.
- Official clans-mate are prioritized on each team.
- The event is 1-1 ratio for each team. 

Supporters

Support of RCC or Aachen clan will be able to get a tag to sworn their allegiance, they will be put in the team they support.
Random players will be used to balance out team.

FOOTAGE OF The event

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqq2DpG7Qo8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOdfp4L8Dr8

My ping won't be great but I'm definitely in.
Played mm russia and now NW for what would now be two and a half years. Captain of the 48th both times.
I have TeamSpeak, etc. Would love to help lead a faction, but I can fight fine too.  :grin:

Seran, i found myself to have a few problems.
1. The lack of time during week time in may
2. The lack of coder for the campaign website
3. I'm leaving at the 2nd of june for 3 Months

Edit, the event type is a battle.

Would have been nice to have had an earlier notice - I don't think I can attend this. However I should be able to attend the event tomorrow if there is one.

Hugues said:
Would have been nice to have had an earlier notice - I don't think I can attend this. However I should be able to attend the event tomorrow if there is one.

This might have been my fault.. i saw aldric in steam and said Sheildwall!

Matthew_Of_Medith said:
Hugues said:

This might have been my fault.. i saw aldric in steam and said Sheildwall!

Haha 'tis cool.

I must admit, I had fun bashing two and a half Frenchmen's heads in before going down.

In the second life I was then swarmed because suddenly half the English didn't charge the enemy but instead
wanted to capture the flag quietly while holding formation...

Bunch of pansies, though not as much as the French who just stayed in formation the entire time.

The nordic blood of my character was well chosen it seems, I obviously lack the spine and patience for a phalanx

Serann said:
I must admit, I had fun bashing two and a half Frenchmen's heads in before going down.

In the second life I was then swarmed because suddenly half the English didn't charge the enemy but instead
wanted to capture the flag quietly while holding formation...

Bunch of pansies, though not as much as the French who just stayed in formation the entire time.

The nordic blood of my character was well chosen it seems, I obviously lack the spine and patience for a phalanx
[me=Magnus]high fives Catherine[/me]
Yeah, I lead two men behind their flack during the cav charge. Meeeaaadddddd!!11

Splintert said:
Formations > charging.

At least then you can complaint when you're the first guy to die to an arrow in the face (or knee).

Well, the formations broke as soon as the two sides clashed, because without spears it's pretty
silly to stay in line. So the only advantage of the formation was that you had your friends nearby.
And really, you can charge in a formation as well.

Correction: the French stayed in formation until they were directly attacked.

Back
Top Bottom