EU_Spirit_PW

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, good luck scippio. One thing I don't get is why are people making servers these days? Is it only so you have the right to say you're server owner or just for the hell of it? I kind of agree with flans on this one. Anyway good luck and have fun Scippio :smile:

BLUDR3C0N said:
Hmm, good luck scippio. One thing I don't get is why are people making servers these days? Is it only so you have the right to say you're server owner or just for the hell of it? I kind of agree with flans on this one. Anyway good luck and have fun Scippio :smile:

Meh, i can live without calling myself server owner. I know there are many servers out there, but this one actually became popular. Ok i know 15 people ain't that popular, but it's only been up one day and thanks. :smile:

Hello Ladies & Gents
the *Land of War* is only a beta,. Ideas & suggestions are welcome.

Patch 2

• Bug fixes (Doors,  some castle's names where missing, Banners to low, Mats flickering,stock piles, Gold mines)

There is now 3 villages which have the resources needed to keep you happy people interested & busy (wheat fields, Cow sheds, Flax*if you can not see flax, turn back to direct 9* & Vineyards)

Ore, small ore, wood blocks, wood branches prices have been lowered (S.O=85g, O=134g). Reason for this I have decided to try this idea, is help Players to stop losing thousands of gold when you die. We all know if you have 50k & you die your gonna lose 21k (due to prices of Armour, weapons, horses you need a good 10k+ to have decent stuff etc). So with the prices being lowered 1k now will feel like 20k, when you have 1k and you die, your only gonna loose max 170g *depending on the servers gold drop*

More different designed ships have been added (Viking Long Boats)

Terrain texture of the map has been improved.

Lord room, taverns, armory etc have now have had extra items added e.g. Lamps, floor mats, shields, weapons, animal heads, just make the you feel more at home.

Outlaw Hideout has now its own armoury with the following classes (Footman, archer, crossbow man, Engineer, Doctor & Lancer)

Thanks for reading hopefully see you soon... :smile:

Land of War

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/921253447780044420/DA997A984BC1CCD9CA5BA48D7E0A17EDDA25D65C/
Contains
6 Castles
2 Villages
1 Town
5 Docks
2 Mines
1 Outlaw hide out

Like i said, the map isn't fully complete but is playable.

Mc_Noorse said:
Land of War

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/921253447780044420/DA997A984BC1CCD9CA5BA48D7E0A17EDDA25D65C/
Contains
6 Castles
2 Villages
1 Town
5 Docks
2 Mines
1 Outlaw hide out

Like i said, the map isn't fully complete but is playable.

The map is awesome imo.

One of the worst servers i have ever seen. Practically no admins online ever. When they are online they prefer to fight with each other or have some fun instead of dealing with tons of complaints. Today admin kicked my mate because he had killed a horse thief for random. When i told him that it wasnt random and that he killed that guy in front of his eyes and admin could saw that it was just punishment for thief. Admin answered that he didnt care. Then admin teleported and keep spawnkilling my friend being godlike. He spawnkilled him about 4 times then i arrived and told him that its pathetic and that he was too afraid to fight 1x1. I got permabanned for that. My friend got banned too after he had managed to kill that admin. Admin's nick was higgins-server owner. Such a butthurting kid. And its not an exception. I have played for like 3 days and this server is way worse than aachen. I dunno who d enjoy playing here frankly. So meh i ll just switch to union.

chuhduh said:
One of the worst servers i have ever seen. Practically no admins online ever. When they are online they prefer to fight with each other or have some fun instead of dealing with tons of complaints. Today admin kicked my mate because he had killed a horse thief for random. When i told him that it wasnt random and that he killed that guy in front of his eyes and admin could saw that it was just punishment for thief. Admin answered that he didnt care. Then admin teleported and keep spawnkilling my friend being godlike. He spawnkilled him about 4 times then i arrived and told him that its pathetic and that he was too afraid to fight 1x1. I got permabanned for that. My friend got banned too after he had managed to kill that admin. Admin's nick was higgins-server owner. Such a butthurting kid. And its not an exception. I have played for like 3 days and this server is way worse than aachen. I dunno who d enjoy playing here frankly. So meh i ll just switch to union.

Yes, i know about having fun and etc.. Most of the admins are unexpierenced, and think that, because they have admin powers they are invincible, but trust me it's not like that. I've kicked from admin team several people, just because they abused their powers. But, then you gotta remmember that stealing horses while admin is restocking them isn't really neccesary... They can slay you for that, but not ban... I'l talk to Higgison about the permbanning people who play on the server. I wish you would not leave Spirit, but it's really you're choice to do that and i can't stop you and we do have a lack of admins, and they can't be online 24/7. Hope you understand anything and will change you're mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom