EU_Spirit_PW

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OxoHBy2.png

Ngef6zq.png

EU_Spirit_RP, will try to deliver you the best roleplaying and gaming expierence you've ever had. We will be doing ingame events and much more. The admins team will be active and will take any complaints or questions that you have.

30yhFAp.png

1. Do not random. Randoming is when you kill somebody without a reason, randoming most likely will get you banned from the server.
2. If you get killed, you cannot go to the person who killed you and kill him, this is called NLR(New Life Rule).
3. Taxing people, you can tax people, but with limits, the max you can tax is 1200G. If the person has gave the amount of money, leave him alone! If you tax the wrong person and you say *1k or die*, and he doesn't pay the tax, you can attack him, but if he kills you then don't go in admin chat and say you got randomed.
4. To make war with an faction you must give an reason to. Most people use this reason to make war *Land*. You can use that, but why don't you be more creative and make it more an RP reason? If you want to ally an faction, the both factions need to put this with their faction name A//(The other players faction your allied to).
5. Have fun on the server. :smile:

68KFfQZ.png

SO_Scippio
VA_Yuyuimg
VA_Jesse
VA_Higgison
GA_Armie
GA_Acteaon
GA_David
GA_Klitmeister
TA_Petronella
TA_Andros
TA_Belenas
TA_Ramsay
TA_WarlegendNL
TA_Bobo
TA_Septimus

ado1ArR.png

http://www.novaalliancegamers.com/index.php/board,19.0.html
fnoq2Wz.png

Non yet
j4w3yWs.png

192.34.57.41:8246

So you leave a server, and start your own? Sounds like you're power hungry, but what do I know.

Not trying to say something, just saying my thoughts.
Decent rules, good luck once again.

Armie_knock said:
So you leave a server, and start your own? Sounds like you're power hungry, but what do I know.

No, it's mine and my friends. I didn't leave Aachen for anything personal, only because of the decisions were made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom