EU_Spirit_PW unban request

Users who are viewing this thread

Maestrro

Sergeant
Today I get permanent ban from some kid because I hit with my sword one Outlaw at WARZONE!!!
Petronella admin abusing his powers and bobo too- petronella giving items to his friendds and heal them and bobo is playing with admin.
Today was admin angry and banned a lot of people with small or without reason.
this admins name is wooden something I dont remember.

I'm the admin that banned you.
Main reason i banned you is because i got reports of you randoming people at spawn,
when i came to have a look you attacked me. Claiming it to be a warzone doesn't give you the right to just kill everyone near the castle on purpose wich is what you where doing.
Also for unban request on spirit visit : SpiritPW

rodakan said:
Main reason i banned you is because i got reports of you randoming people at spawn,
when i came to have a look you attacked me. Claiming it to be a warzone doesn't give you the right to just kill everyone near the castle on purpose wich is what you where doing.

I RANDOMED? WHO REPORTED ME YOU RETARD! I KILLED ONLY PLAYERS FROM MY ENEMY FACTION AND IWAS A LOT OF TIME AFK. I ONLY RANDOMLY HITED 1 OUTLAW OUTSIDE OUR CASTLE WHERE WAS WARZONE. STOP LIE!

some days ago I registred to web but I dont get activation email

Maestrro said:
rodakan said:

I RANDOMED? WHO REPORTED ME YOU RETARD! I KILLED ONLY PLAYERS FROM MY ENEMY FACTION AND IWAS A LOT OF TIME AFK. I ONLY RANDOMLY HITED 1 OUTLAW OUTSIDE OUR CASTLE WHERE WAS WARZONE. STOP LIE!

some days ago I registred to web but I dont get activation email
Now your never going to get unbanned.  :cool: good job!

14:25:52 - [Kont_Vladimir] MAESTRO RANDOMER !! 
14:26:27 - [man_with_brown_moustache] MAestro randomer

Logs from today.
The Vladimir guy said that atleast 10 times. c:

Edit: This guy does his robbery in a very RP way I must say....
12:31:13 - *LOCAL* [Maestro] give me ****ing moiney
12:31:14 - *LOCAL* [Emre] you 
12:31:16 - *LOCAL* [Emre] 100g ?
12:31:19 - *LOCAL* [Maestro] 5k

:3

IL_Scippio said:
14:25:52 - [Kont_Vladimir] MAESTRO RANDOMER !! 
14:26:27 - [man_with_brown_moustache] MAestro randomer

Logs from today.
The Vladimir guy said that atleast 10 times. c:

Edit: This guy does his robbery in a very RP way I must say....
12:31:13 - *LOCAL* [Maestro] give me ******** moiney
12:31:14 - *LOCAL* [Emre] you 
12:31:16 - *LOCAL* [Emre] 100g ?
12:31:19 - *LOCAL* [Maestro] 5k

:3

emre was member of my faction we attacked jerusalem I killed  one enemy and he took my money and I told him give me back my money.
I dont remember Vladimir maybe I hited him with my sumpter or black horse.
moustache breaked NLR and attacked me and killedme 4x and he became outlaw.
I founded armor on the floor and he killed me and told me it was his.

Can I get unban or no?

Maestrro said:
Can I get unban or no?
Well seeming as this
Maestrro said:
is how you respond after me explaining why you have been banned im going to say that you won't be unbanned.

rodakan said:
Maestrro said:
Can I get unban or no?
Well seeming as this
Maestrro said:
is how you respond after me explaining why you have been banned im going to say that you won't be unbanned.

if you lie I am angry.Stop lie and I will be happy.

that server has abusive admins. I won't even bother making a unban request because I will get banned again for some stupid reason.

I killed a outlaw that attacked me yesterday and I got banned for ''randoming''

Well I've seen him a lot on the server and he doesn't seem like a person to cause such problems. He's a human (maybe) who thinks he was wronged, so it's natural to be upset, but his anger here doesn't change facts of what happened in the server. I think the permanent ban was too harsh and should be changed into a temporary ban (unban).

-Maestro you have Randomed, and killed players with no reasonable, or valid reason. Im one of the Guys where have see you

-And this Sentences show us how unfriendly you are

-Here is the link for the Unban/ban requests:  http://www.novaalliancegamers.com/index.php/topic,32.0.html

- Consti

TheConstiify said:
-Maestro you have Randomed, and killed players with no reasonable, or valid reason. Im one of the Guys where have see you

-And this Sentences show us how unfriendly you are

-Here is the link for the Unban/ban requests:  http://www.novaalliancegamers.com/index.php/topic,32.0.html

- Consti

I cant register here.I waiting for activation email 1 week.  (Hotmail)

I GOT BANNED BY AN ADMIN WHO RANDOMED ME A FEW TIMES HE ATTACKED ME THEN I KICKED HIM HE ..... BANNED ME

PLEASE UN BAN ME . :evil:

Back
Top Bottom