EU_PW4_Roleplay - Suggestions - Post Suggestions Here

Users who are viewing this thread

Rasorath

Sergeant Knight
EU_PW4_Roleplay
Suggestions Thread.

Is there something bothering you about the server? Have suggestions on how we can improve the server in general? Or maybe you have some constructive criticism?
Then you've come to the right place!

All suggestions are open for discussion.

I dunno but if theres way to make it more realistic like it used to be when you see someone thats enemy with no colour of enemy you cannot kill if you cant prove hes enemy rp way

That would create a huge advantage using armour without colour; you would be able to walk around not being attacked, and strike when it fits you.

Rasorath said:
That would create a huge advantage using armour without colour; you would be able to walk around not being attacked, and strike when it fits you.

sounds good.

It was a rule enforced on NA earlier. It led to nothing but whining and i have hated it from the first moment i even heard of it.

Hi im new to server 4 and noticed that there are very few horse carts on the map and that makes it difficult to collect recources,so maybe you could make mor carts for the map or allow us to buy or make the horse carts and other items like that. I have also noticed a shortage of picks and other items and i know this is a role playing world but when no one wants to roleplay a blacksmith, so maybe a refresh of weapons,armour etc every so often. i have a few more suggestions if you would like to hear them but ive said enough for one post. :oops:

You can always ask if admins have some spare time to restock the mining picks and such.
As for the carts: Too many carts would cause unwanted lag (I think) and there are no way of having a cart stockpile to buy from.

Yeah lag sucks but being able to make a cart dosent mean that everyone would do it but i understand what youre saying
and wouldnt having a cart pile be possible i mean it works with horses and weapons etc

Rasorath said:
You can always ask if admins have some spare time to restock the mining picks and such.
As for the carts: Too many carts would cause unwanted lag (I think) and there are no way of having a cart stockpile to buy from.

There's already far too many carts.

I would suggest that admins also inspect other admins and what they're doing. Admins are protecting their friends, ignoring calls or simply responding with '' its not my problem, fix it yourself '' It sometimes takes 10 minutes for admins to show up which is too late when you're getting randommed. '' You can't provice proof, I can't refund or punish the agressor sorry lolz. '' is also one of the things I have gotten. So please, pay better attention to the admins, and make sure they're not randomming and breaking rules themselves.

Icock

if you cant provide proof, then we simply cant redund or take action.
Its like raising a lawsuit with no proof, god what have you been on boy.
You also realise that we sometimes are quite busy and therefor not able to get to you wheb you crie for help??
Sorry for the harsh words but you asked for this.

Tyrsted said:
Icock

You also realise that we sometimes are quite busy and therefor not able to get to you wheb you crie for help??

He's only suggesting that admins keep an eye on each other to make sure no one is abusing.
Occasionally admins do abuse and they rarely get discovered before its too late.

Maybe read the thread title as well smarty pants, this is a suggestion thread and thats what he posted.

Ser Benjamin said:
Tyrsted said:
Icock

He's only suggesting that admins keep an eye on each other to make sure no one is abusing.
Occasionally admins do abuse and they rarely get discovered before its too late.

Maybe read the thread title as well smarty pants, this is a suggestion thread and thats what he posted.

I did read it, and i responded to it, since im an admin on EU_A, maybe you should read it through one more time

It would be a whole lot easier to refund people, if it wern't for the fact that 9/10 players asking for a refund is lying about either the circumstances of the death, or the amount.

For example, after the server reset when we were handing out refunds, a few guys came up to me and said "I had 200k, omg refund".

The funny thing is that, after the reset, Everyone had plate armor and plated charges. Before it, hardly anyone did. Maybe 1/two days did.
It is so blatantly obvious when players are lying. And then you get pissed off if we don't give you what you ask for.

Also, today when i was RPE admining, a heavily armored guy bumped me with his horse. As those are the ways if someone tries to run you over, i shouted "Oi, Watch it" after him. He then proceeded to turn around and bump me again in full speed. When he turned for the third run, i pulled out my sword and killed his horse.
He then pulled out his 2H sword and began moving towards me. I shot him a few times with my bow, upon which he shouted "RANDOMER" and called for an admin via admin chat. I kicked him for filing false reports.

This little story proves just how easily people will shout "random" and whine/lie, even if they are the cause of the fight in the first place. This is also something we have to take into account when solving problems. Who is lying and who isn't. Solving a problem can take 30 minutes, if the players are persistant.

So don't blame us for not popping in the instant you ask for help. We are not on some sort of standyby-mode until you joins the server.

And we ARE keeping an eye on the other admins. I have personally put 2-3 admins under watch for behaving bad. Also, if the word stands between an admin and a player, we tend to believe the admin. The admin is, after all, a player that we trust.

Just like you would believe your friend over a random person accusing him.

Tyrsted said:
Ser Benjamin said:
Tyrsted said:
Icock

if If you cant can't provide proof, then we simply cant can't redund refund or take action.
Its like raising a lawsuit with no proof, god God what have you been on boy.
You also realise that we sometimes are quite busy and therefor not able to get to you wheb when you crie cry for help??

I did read it, and i I responded to it, since im I'm an admin on EU_A, maybe you should read it through one more time

Any half decent admin can find proof if you respond fast enough and check the logs. Simply doing nothing only causes problems.
And how exactly is a player supposed to get proof?  All the evidence collecting tools belong to the admins.

Your too lazy to use spell check and apparently too lazy to admin.

I suggest a nice little box next to the arena with acess to all factions so before a tourney I can fill it up with weapons and armor that people can use in the tournament.

Also do you know how many admin reports are either "OMG ADMIN FFS WTF!!1," "help!" or "admin" Also my personal favorite after 5 seconds of time goes by without us answering because we are 1. looking for you on the list of 100 players or 2 handling another complaint, "WTF admin you are **** start doing your job FFS"

These choices of getting our attention is the worst you can choose because especially number 1 and number 4 I usually ignore and go to the polite ones first handleing them last.

Tyrsted said:
Icock

I know that you need proof but for instance yesterday I got refunded only even though some guy randomly shot me. He gave some weird reason to the admin and then the admin gave me back some gold. When I asked about a punishment he said he logged off but he wouldn't get punished either. I thought randomming was a 1 way ticket to getting kicked/banned right?

Also sorry for my spelling errors but it was very late, as in 1:05 or something. :razz:

Depenging on the circumstances, it can lead to a warning, kick or temp ban. If the player have had many warnings before, it can lead to a permaban. Mostly it leads to a warning, if it's a misunderstanding (which most so-called Randoms are).

If it is an example of a player being a total douche, a kick or temp ban is more likely. In cases where players are douchebags, while well knowing the rules, and just tip-topping on the borders of them simply to piss people off, permabans can be delivered.

The only punishment we can deal if the players log off is permaban or none at all. And sometimes, permabans are simply too harsh, so we write down their names and give them a temp ban the next time we see them on.

Back
Top Bottom