EU_PW4_Roleplay - Suggestions - Post Suggestions Here

Users who are viewing this thread

Alright, well I dont think it was fair but since it already got handled by an admin I will just ignore it for now.
But my suggestion is - pay attention to the other admins so they dont break the rules either.

If Enginer is still admin, i'd watch out he permabanned everyone he could in EU_NL_RP yesteday. EU_A , be afraid, be very afraid.

Now that gold has been introduced u can make huge amounts of money in not that long. In recent days i have made 200k+ from mining gold. I am not fully aware of the exact amount which is too much to carry on you but i think it less than 200k.I think that there should be rule change.

CAVEGOBLIN said:
If Enginer is still admin, i'd watch out he permabanned everyone he could in EU_NL_RP yesteday. EU_A , be afraid, be very afraid.
Enginer is not - and has never been - an admin on our server, why should we be afraid?

Rasorath said:
CAVEGOBLIN said:
Enginer is not - and has never been - an admin on our server, why should we be afraid?
Ok sorry for useless post i think i saw someone applay for admin in Eu_A say that enginer vouched him and be very afrais is a meme :grin:

Raging Womble said:
Now that gold has been introduced u can make huge amounts of money in not that long. In recent days i have made 200k+ from mining gold. I am not fully aware of the exact amount which is too much to carry on you but i think it less than 200k.I think that there should be rule change.
Yeah just don't go yelling in the street "I'm rich! I have a cart full of gold!" or you will get killed and robbed. Oh and sorry for killing and robbing you when you did that. Next time I will actually talk instead of just headshotting you. I really am sorry though.

There are a big problem about ship respawning well one at Montibeil who is stuck and um. Well when I log in all the ship are Break(Destroy or at the Island : Out of range). So we cant mine gold or take the castle. So thats not fair. Well I would like to have a fix( I dont know boat respawn at each hour). Thats all!

FlammesKnight said:
There are a big problem about ship respawning well one at Montibeil who is stuck and um. Well when I log in all the ship are Break(Destroy or at the Island : Out of range). So we cant mine gold or take the castle. So thats not fair. Well I would like to have a fix( I dont know boat respawn at each hour). Thats all!
That bug will hopefully be fixed after the sunday event.

is gaham still admin? i miss his events where has he been for last 2 weeks

ps- what is sunday event? plz do same as last weeks one it was really fun.

i know what sunday evennt i wanted to know which one they were doing i am vet of many events like game of thrones almost every shieldwall naval and more recent zombie

So many peaple complaining about gold mine and boats but an easier way is if u are like me i just train footman with a heavy bastard and go kill armoured kights who i am at war with :smile:

weekly events would be better I think.

you need to sort out the never ending wars issues too, we currently have wars that never end because the attackers return to the fight as soon as they die and pick up there old weapons and repeat.

ive played 2 days of these wars going on for hours before i leave the server, it basically kills rp as the battle consumes the map

Phoenix234 said:
weekly events would be better I think.
We do weekly events on Sundays, most weeks.

Phoenix234 said:
you need to sort out the never ending wars issues too, we currently have wars that never end because the attackers return to the fight as soon as they die and pick up there old weapons and repeat.

ive played 2 days of these wars going on for hours before i leave the server, it basically kills rp as the battle consumes the map
What do you suggest as a way of solving this?

How long are we talking? 60 seconds? I doubt that would make any noticeable difference in a good way.
How about spawn points outside of the castles? Add a rule stating that a faction that looses all its territory must declare defeat and wait for a considerable amount of time before waging war again, and it might improve things. What do you think?

Rasorath said:
How long are we talking? 60 seconds? I doubt that would make any noticeable difference in a good way.
How about spawn points outside of the castles? Add a rule stating that a faction that looses all its territory must declare defeat and wait for a considerable amount of time before waging war again, and it might improve things. What do you think?

RCCs rule that you couldnt return to where you died until the battle was over.

sieges should lasttill either side has been killed off once, returning players get kicked. in a siege maybe the defenders spawn is far from the battlefield like in the back away from the walls and flag?

Back
Top Bottom