EU_PW4_RolePlay- Admin Complaints/Player Complaints/Ban Appeal Requests/Ban List

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasorath

Sergeant Knight
EU_PW4_RolePlay

If you would like to complain about an administrator or player, use this format:
Code:
[b]Your in-game name:[/b]

[b]The accused's in-game name:[/b]

[b]In full detail; explain what happened:[/b]

[b]In few words; explain what you're accusing this admin/player of:[/b]

[b]The date and time of the incident. Your timezone:[/b]

[b]Proof, if any:[/b]

[b]Witnesses, if any:[/b]

Ban Appeal Request:
Code:
[b]Your in-game name:[/b]

[b]Who banned you?[/b]

[b]Why were you banned?[/b]

[b]Why you should be unbanned:[/b]

The Ban List:
12980 # Hirovard banned by Rasorath.
686498 # TotalJakeey Banned by Pastor.
4166898 # King_Gaham is banned.
19775 # TW_KILLER/Rapace is banned permanently by SA Rasorath.
140828 # Fake_Admin_Strider is banned permanently.
397688 # Fake_Admin is banned permanently.
390756 # Fake_Admin is banned permanently.
222221 # nhoj_Rapace is banned permanently by Rasorath.
28234 # nhoj_Rapace is banned permanently by Rasorath.
397688 # nhoj_Rapace is banned permanently by Rasorath.
187693 # nhoj_Rapace is banned permanently by Rasorath.
187691 # nhoj_Rapace is banned permanently by Rasorath.
113124 # nhoj_Rapace is banned permanently by Rasorath.
63194 # nhoj_Rapace is banned permanently by Rasorath.
390515 # nhoj_Rapace is banned permanently by Rasorath.
402932 # nhoj_Rapace is banned permanently by Rasorath.
397688 # nhoj_Rapace is banned permanently by Rasorath.
998626 # SpeirsDaAmazin is banned permanently by Gimli
997615 # Diplexheated perm banned by Gimli and Rasorath.
122567 # Osviux banned by Pastor.
444075 # Osviux Perm banned by Pastor.

Your in-game name:

The accused's in-game name: Olaf_Jansson

In full detail; explain what happened: There are different reasons why I am complaining as I am.
A. His attitude, his attitude is just wrong, but, this in its self is not a real reason to post a complaint so that is why we are moving to point B.
B. There was a war against his faction before, and, he was in the enemy faction. I got a headshot on him, as soon as he dies he respawns at his body, gets his **** and goes directly to me saying ''if you dont stop this i will have to ban you'', now I didnt know what the **** he was talking about, but hey; thats what this complaint is for.
C. I was roleplaying as Gimlis personal slave/bodyguard when ingredient just to mess around freezed me, I asked him not too, and instead he attempted to kill my horse. Gimli unfreezed me, and we rode away. Luckily.
D. Some randomer had been shooting at Gimli as he was AFK, we saw this and chased him, we caught his name and he was later kicked, however, when we stopped too talk to the randomer, Olaf decides to teleport to me and kill my horse for no apparent reason, followed by a slay.
After this, I got pissed and complained too Strider, he urged me too post a complaint so that I, and the accused could properly explain and tell a whole story.
PS: Hes also way too inactive and when hes on he barely does any admin work, if he does, he does it poorly.

In few words; explain what you're accusing this admin/player of:

Inmature
RDM
Inactive
Derp?

The date and time of the incident. Your timezone:

16:20 ~
And the first infraction a few days ago.
Proof, if any:

I wish, but I wasnt planning on posting a complaint to begin with, and only decided to post a complaint when Strider asked me too.

Witnesses, if any:

Gimli
AnthosTheDruggie
Myself?
If anyone else, il edit this.

Further info: I do not ask him to have his admin removes, but if he could atleast sharpen his adminstrator job, or atleast stop pissing about, that would be enough.

......... I do not know what to say about this. Just that you are a huge liar. You have been trolling so damn much on the PW server. And I kill your horse sure but that is becoue you are being a douche to me all the ****ing time. And about that when you shot me when we were in opposite faction. You were trolling me and saying U mad bro U mad bro? several times in admin chat and trolling me and I did not say ''if you dont stop this i will have to ban you' I said stop trolling me otherwise I will slay you.... And I have been inactive that I know I have been busy with school. And being with friends. And I'm only this childish to you noone else in the whole damn world. And btw you dident even kill me the time when we were at war. It was one of your faction members. And don't call me immature when you are the most immature person I know.

y ban it say kick for troling tomorrow i log in error cant join you are banned lonely islander is permband by lionheart what this is can explain what what what ????+

I'm just on here to confirm that Ollie and I are different people. I'd be happy to come on team-speak this weekend to prove it and sort it out. He's my little brother -_-

Your in-game name:
Hardkor
Why were you banned?
Because I was making rebelion. When admin tell me I can't, I shoted to him with bow.
Why you should be unbanned:
Because:
I saw this words: Hardkor banned for a week. I don't know why it's perm,
Ban ended 2 days ago,
It was rp rebelion,
I'm apologizing.

Please unban me.

Slaj said:
Your in-game name:
Hardkor
Why were you banned?
Because I was making rebelion. When admin tell me I can't, I shoted to him with bow.
Because:
Ban ended 2 days ago,
It was rp rebelion,
I'm apologizing.

Please unban me.

Admins aren't part of gameplay, don't kill them because they say you can't do anything.

I say we give him another chance.

Ajrt said:
I'm just on here to confirm that Ollie and I are different people. I'd be happy to come on team-speak this weekend to prove it and sort it out. He's my little brother -_-

He seems to still be active on the forums though, despite you trying to stop him. As long as he is, i think we will be hesitant to unbanning you.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,199307.msg4794654.html#msg4794654

Ajrt said:

We'll easily be able to spot him on the server if he joins, his English is one of a kind - Keep him from using your CD key.
You're unbanned

Slaj said:
Your in-game name:
Hardkor
Why were you banned?
Because:
Ban ended 2 days ago,
It was rp rebelion,
I'm apologizing.

Please unban me.

Unbanned.

1002703 # Eskalior is banned permanently by Rasorath_The_Strider.
390756 # Fake_Admin is banned permanently by Eskalior.

Mommie! I'm on TV! Look I'm on TV :grin:

Eskalior

Eskalior, if i were you, i'd stop crying out for attention, before your ID lands on quite a few more servers than just EU_A.

If you really didn't care about your ban, you would let it go. By continuing to post, it just becomes obvious how butthurt you are (Especially with the posts where you blame people, lol).

Eragon91 said:
Eskalior, if i were you, i'd stop crying out for attention, before your ID lands on quite a few more servers than just EU_A.

If you really didn't care about your ban, you would let it go. By continuing to post, it just becomes obvious how butthurt you are (Especially with the posts where you blame people, lol).

Oh i dont need attention. And I dont care if my ID gets banned on other servers, I play no MB online, I play offline or play high quality games like rage, dead island etc.

Eskalior

Eskalior said:
Eragon91 said:

Oh i dont need attention. And I dont care if my ID gets banned on other servers, I play no MB online, I play offline or play high quality games like rage, dead island etc.

Eskalior
:lol:

-Gets banned on a server.
-Makes a thread about his ban.
-Posts on that servers threads.
-Posts about his ban.
-Doesn't care about his ban.
-Posts about his ban.
-Doesn't play the game the server is running.
-Posts on that games forum, on the servers thread, about his ban.

Closest to not caring: Being indifferent.
Definition of "Indifferent": Having no particular interest or concern

I don't see the logic in this.

Nonetheless; on topic again.

Rasorath said:
-Gets banned on a server.
-Makes a thread about his ban.
-Posts on that servers threads.
-Posts about his ban.
-Posts about his ban.
-Doesn't play the game the server is running.
-Posts on that games forum, on the servers thread, about his ban.

Closest to not caring: Being indifferent.
Definition of "Indifferent": Having no particular interest or concern

I don't see the logic in this.

Nonetheless; on topic again.

Last OT i post here because I respect this Thread and its functionality:

You got it, no logic is a logic!
Once I had sth written under my profile pic 'The one you never will understand.' And now you know why. I live my life this way, maybe you do on another, clear, transparent way, but not me. But this is kinda too personal to write it in a game-forum thread. And it dont interests someone anyway :grin:
Soo, enough OT to this :]

Lets start the complains and ban appeals!

Eskalior

i am sorri i have been banned for breiking rules i think!! pleas eunabn i will red your all rules and not breik rules and abide rules i promise!! i want to play awesome game please donät make me play native it sucks!

LonelyIslander said:
i am sorri i have been banned for breiking rules i think!! pleas eunabn i will red your all rules and not breik rules and abide rules i promise!! i want to play awesome game please donät make me play native it sucks!
'

Your in-game name:

Why were you banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom