EU_Matrix_PA with Persistent Age mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Maestrro

Sergeant
5yTaDFH.png

SERVER ONLINE  EU_Matrix
New version available (4413), There are also saving and bank scripts.

TO8VuJY.png

We are running a new mod called PersistentAge
This mod is based on the Persistent World module system.
Persistent Age is similar to normal PersistentWorld, but it has much more features to do.
We made a compatible map for the game mod so everyone can enjoy gaming, and also roleplaying.
On our website (you can find it below) can you download the mod in the Downloads menu.
Our admin crew will try to help you with your problems 24/7.

YTX5HkO.png

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE MOD
  (version 4413)

Here are some new things which does Persistent Age contain:

- more than 250 units of new armors and weapons
- about 10 new balanced professions including Horsearcher, Marksman, deserter ...
- Global chat is turned off. It leads to more robust and enveloping atmosphere on the server
- a set of recipes to manufacture new food (apple pie, apple juice, ...)
- new buildings,castles

Special thanks to Artem Ronin (Nick: Brilliant_Games) for developping the mod.

ejPvnfy.png

1. Randoming is not allowed! Randoming = kill someone without reason.

2. You can tax people BUT with limit. The taxing limit is 1000 Gold. If the person you taxed has gave you the money you wanted then LEAVE HIM ALONE. If a person you taxed doesnt pay the money and kills you, you cant say the admins you were randomed.

3. To declare war with any faction you need a reason why you are declaring war with the factions. Most people use as reason LAND. But if you have a more original reason then write your reason.

4. You can be in war with two fractions at once!

hCFc1jm.png

SO_Maestro
SO_The_Game

You can apply for admin here: http://eumatrix.clanweb.eu/index.php?site=forum&board=20

lgZ5aXd.png

jsX6ya7.jpg
k4fdRIB.jpg
YbCxeh0.jpg
45wQu9r.jpg
L6DmHGA.jpg
fS1ptdD.jpg
uMukdNn.jpg
M3LZ64X.jpg
wwVjyGM.jpg

yxnH1Ig.png

http://eumatrix.clanweb.eu

steam.gif
Steam Group

Changelog 4413
-Added bank scripts
-Added saving scripts
-Fixed prices for some armors and helmets
-Fixed prices for throwing weapons
-Fixed prices for troop classes

Maestrro said:
We are running a new mod called PersistentWorld Reloaded
Maestrro said:
- more than 250 units of armor and weapons
- about 10 new balanced professions including Horsearcher, Marksman, deserter ...
- Global chat is turned off. It leads to more robust and enveloping atmosphere on the server
- new buildings,castles
You obviously didn't read or follow the very simple requirements for using the PW module system to make another mod based on it: you are not permitted to use "Persistent World" or "PW" or anything else in your module name that could reasonably be confused with the official mod. Since you are breaking the usage conditions, you have no right to use the PW module as a base: this is equivalent to stealing someone else's mod and claiming it as your own.

If you will not comply with the conditions, I will try to impose whatever restrictions possible, such as requesting you to be banned, deleting threads, and try to spread the word that this "mod" is illegal.

Vornne said:
Maestrro said:
We are running a new mod called PersistentWorld Reloaded
Maestrro said:
- more than 250 units of armor and weapons
- new buildings,castles
You obviously didn't read or follow the very simple requirements for using the PW module system to make another mod based on it: you are not permitted to use "Persistent World" or "PW" or anything else in your module name that could reasonably be confused with the official mod. Since you are breaking the usage conditions, you have no right to use the PW module as a base: this is equivalent to stealing someone else's mod and claiming it as your own.

If you will not comply with the conditions, I will try to impose whatever restrictions possible, such as requesting you to be banned, deleting threads, and try to spread the word that this "mod" is illegal.

now it is ok?

I say ditch the horsearcher, was removed for a darn good reason. Trust me, you don't want me with a bow and a horse at the same time :wink:.

Regards- Legolan Glendor

Damn, Sergeant again already?  :razz: didn't know that much time had passed.

@topic (excuse my initial off topic, but you are on the PW forums here :wink:
1st, can't speak for Vornne here but given you now changed the name to fit his demand (and him usually being very helpful to fellow modders :wink: I think it won't be any trouble.
2nd, good luck with the mod, PW with way more items is something people cried after for so long (although I personally think the offered selection is plentyful, and suspect you to only add new armors and weapons, not for example peasant suits or dresses)
3rd, Joining the Horse Archer Chorus

Yeah, managed to get unbanned on here after all my trolling, but Splint banned me from Nexus, had it coming though, those poor dead bodies  :cry: Im a bad person.

Also, no throwing weapons please, the trolling that would take place  :shock:

Maestrro said:
now it is ok?
The name is OK, but there is another part of the usage conditions: you should credit PW somewhere in your forum or download announcement - it doesn't have to be anything big or obvious, just a small "based on the Persistent World module system" somewhere is fine. Your post currently just specifies it is similar to PW, when I'm presuming it is also based on PW.

We are running alternative server (64 slots) for testing the new mode until our permanent server is not running.
Fell free to join. If you have any suggestions or you found bug write in  FORUM .

Back
Top Bottom