EU_A_PW_RP Ban List/ Ban request/Repeal/admin complain

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:???: Oh wow, he's got something coming when he wakes up tomorrow. How reasonable are admins with this sort of stuff - is an unban possible in the future, or is that never going to happen? I'd be happy to have a Teamspeak chat with some of them this weekend if it can be arranged.

I am sure something can be arranged, as long as we can be sure that you and Ollie are not the same person.

Overall, Ollie was banned due to his behaviour on the forums. If he would simply stay away from them, i am sure an unban could be easily arranged.

I rarely - no, never - ban people because of something said over the forums, but he was just getting out of hand.

An unban is certainly not out of the question as long I receive some sort of verification that you're not the same person.

Also, new complaint and appeal thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,199462.0.html

This one will be locked soon.

Eragon91 said:
I am sure something can be arranged, as long as we can be sure that you and Ollie are not the same person.
OllieMcDonald]i will lie low for a while maybe travel to northern caldradia for a while and when things die down i might come back and find a job again so for the time gahamians goodbye and gaham u are best admin now so u must help the other admins especially the new ones to become as epic as u are [/quote] [quote author=Ajrt said:
The standard of spelling and grammar on your board has now improved exponentially :lol:
I just had to do this. You can be pretty sure I think :lol:

1) Lady_Arya_Rose

2) Oct 19 7:30 ish US eastern time

3) Rdm Nlr stealing in fraction. Pictures go as this first 2 are of the carts the first time she stole from us because are guard was killed and we were waiting for boat we had allready paid her 400 each and she stole about 14 ore. 2ND picture is of her rdm of me and her body laying above mine killed by her teammate. 3rd is of her rdm of me later after i called her a few not very nice names that i probably shouldn't have but she broke nlr and she rdmed me and she metagamed since it was on ooc.

4) picture 1: (partners cart) http://steamcommunity.com/id/538i/screenshot/596951791303753512/? (my cart) http://steamcommunity.com/id/538i/screenshot/596951791303751482/?

picture for second part: http://steamcommunity.com/id/538i/screenshot/596951791303757792/?

picture for 3rd part: http://steamcommunity.com/id/538i/screenshot/596951791303763831/?

5) witness and also partner Ladybella_Treaty

I would like a refund for cart since when i got rdmed i lost more than half ore in each because my partner had left after i died on big boat and she died so she gave me both. I would like a refund no matter what amount

Gimlistep said:
Conversation with Anthos:
(I used mic so I'm adding what I asked him using the mic)

Gimli: Were you being spawnkilled by Darkos_Back?
<14:00:56> "Anthos"
: before i was
<14:00:58> "Anthos"
: he attack me
<14:01:00> "Anthos"
: and left

Gimli: So he kept on killing you over and over when you spawned as well?

<14:01:16> "Anthos"
: no no
<14:01:20> "Anthos"
: qhe attacked me once
<14:01:23> "Anthos"
: qlike an assault
<14:01:29> "Anthos"
: then he flee

Gimli: Did you witness Hugge being spawnkilled by Darkos_Back?

<14:01:37> "Anthos"
: yes
<14:01:40> "Anthos"
: he was
<14:01:55> "Anthos"
: i was far from  hugge but i kept on seeing hum getting killed
<14:02:02> "Anthos"
: by darkos

That is how I concluded my chat with him.

i'll reply to the last 3 postings of u in only one post:

first of all, spawnkilling includes killing and if i'm resting and get kicked by a foot and hit while i try to rest it isnt spawnkilling. normally, situations like this end in that the "victim", like u call it, gets some money and is allowed to rest and both ones leave their ways. if my friend who told u to leave killin u after telling to leave its not my fault, i'm not him. and btw-the only one of that faction i killed in bedrooms, where you spawn when u're in that faction, was a full equipped knight and that was the reason why i was down there. if the ppl of that faction dont wanna get killed they should stay into their castle and dont try to get outside to the "marketplace", like i call it.

to come back to the stuff which this posting is about:
Gimli said:
That is a lie. The only time your friend Bringy asked me why etc. was in game when you were already unbanned

its not a lie, the only reason i could introduce why it didnt get detected by you could be that he used the "t" chat instead the "chat with admin" chat. his name: darkos_left_foot
this needs to get checked if you want.

Gimli said:
Darkos_Back, if there was this Darkos_Feet (or under those lines) person, then under my comprehension, he should be in your clan or whatsoever. If you are able to make contact with him, please notify me in teamspeak, I will have a conversation with both of you then.[/Gimli]

we have two people in our clan, one is the left_foot and one the_right foot. in addition to this, i saw a "random" guy calling himself "darkos_feet" and "darkos_face", so it would be nice if you could check it-if its possible. if its not possible to check we can talk anyway, i'll give you my steam/skype-nickname ingame when u want to have it.

to come back to the 1st quote of this posting-who is anthos? hugge himself or not? if its not hugge himself its no point in my opinon.
about the stuff: like i said, if he attacks me (and when he even just hit my horse), i'll attack him back. at this point, he have 2 possible solutions: 1) run into the town and hide, whats not very difficult if the enemy is on a charger, or 2) he fights. if he decide to fight, its his own fault that he'll die.

*note: if my horse (charger) have almost full life (90%-100%) and after the fight with hugge just ~10-15% are remaining it has been a fight there, so its not spawnkilling. would be a stupid idea that he's allowed to kill me but i'm not allowed to kill him IN A FIGHT which last for atleast 20 seconds coz he just spawned 2 minutes ago. and y, 10-15% horse life is a damn good reason to ride back to my factions castle (in snail speed)*

PS-we talked ingame to each other after the ban was over, at that point, this problem had solved for me. next time, when you have something like this you can just freeze me and we can solve that ingame pls, thats the way i did on my server (before i closed it long time ago) and it worked very well.

regards

-edit#1-
"first of all, spawnkilling includes killing and if i'm resting and get kicked by a foot and hit while i try to rest it isnt spawnkilling."
to avoid any misunderstandings: *first of all, spawnkilling includes killing and if i'm resting and get kicked by a foot and hit while i try to rest it isnt spawnkilling when i hit back then.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom