EU_A_PW_RP Ban List/ Ban request/Repeal/admin complain

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldric

Grandmaster Knight
Here we shall put those who are permanently banned for their behaviour in our community.

Please keep it civil and quiet. Admins aren't here to ban everyone, we just want to keep a organized RP server.

Banlist :

1# Keczup12 is banned permanently by Admin_Granik.
2 # Bjoern is banned permanently by Admin_Granik.
3 # FaNaT1k is banned permanently by Admin_Granik.
4 # Grenadier_OL is banned permanently by Admin_Strider.
5 # 兄 贵 会 男 色 is banned permanently by Admin_Strider.
6 # Ferb is banned permanently by GameMaster_Aldric.
7 # Munchausin is banned permanently by Admin_Strider.
8 # Sabbl is banned permanently by Admin_Strider.
9 # Arslan_Khan is banned permanently by Admin_Toffi.
10 # BeeO is banned permanently by Admin_Strider. 
11 # MrClownMcBottle is banned permanently by ADMIN_Finguin.
12 # Xerone is banned permanently by Admin_Strider.
13 # Prizrak is banned permanently by GameMaster_Aldric.
14 # Piaf is banned permanently by Admin_Strider.
15  # Alchonit is banned permanently by Admin_Strider.
16 # LANGWEILIG is banned permanently by GameMaster_Aldric
17 # GK_6te_Garde_Gren_Killer is banned temporary for 7 days (07/21 > 07/2:cool: by GameMaster_Aldric
18 # Paladin_Ritter is banned is banned temporary for 7 days (07/21 > 07/28 )by GameMaster_Aldric

Ban request :

1) Name of the targeted player. 

2) Event, date and hour :

3) Incorrect behaviour sighted ? :

4) Proofs ( Screenshot, chatlog. )

5) Witness (name )

Ban repeal request.

1) Name :

2) Event, date and hour of the ban :

3) Proofs that show you didn't do anything wrong ( screenshot, chatlog ) 

Admin abuse accusation :

1) Name of the targeted admin/Rper with admin rights. .
Using the Admin tag ? 

5) Witness (name )

Eragon91 said:
I never thought i would do this, but:

I would like to report someone.

Your In-Game Name: Pastor_Fritzl

Accused Player's In-Game Name: ADMIN_Catelyn, Lady_Catelyn_Stark

Accusation (Include time and explanation):

Admin Abuse, disregarding complaint as "raging".
Using ADMIN_ In her name, despite playing ordinarily.
Refusing to change the name when asked to.
Ignorant towards the rules.

Admin rules clearly states:

- Off duty admin ( roleplaying ) : You get your RP name without Admining, and you can participate in admin chat, but you can't use any admins powers during your gameplay.
Including, money spawning, admin horse, god mode, admin armor, Bank and so ...
If you do, it's will be noted in the chat log of the server and you better have a good reason for it ( Emergency, big randoming occuring ) or else you can be accused of Admin abuse.

Proof (Screencaps or videos):

95syt3.jpg

2l8x829.jpg

2mg2ezl.jpg

2iggbo8.jpg

Witnesses: The server on at 17:00, GMT +1

BJB said:
I have to add to Eragon's report regarding her behaviour.

Firstly, she (he?) doesn't seem mature enough in my opinion to be the administrator of a populated server. Secondly, Catelyn is not very professional about his/her duties. I don't have any documents of this behaviour, but the other day she kicked me because I killed a randomer who was constantly harassing a lot of people including me. I wasn't asked and I had no opportunity to explain myself.

Another reason also, and no offense to NA admins. I don't think NA should admin an EU server, mainly because of the time zones and secondly, because people who live in EU should have priority when conferring administrator rights.

1) Name of the targeted admin/Rper with admin rights. Admin_Gaham
Using the Admin tag ?  yes

2) Event, date and hour : 7/14/2011 at around 2:00pm CST

3) Incorrect behaviour sighted ? : Wearing admin tags during gameplay, aggression

34obwhu.jpg

mcykux.jpg

96ddw3.jpg

2q9c4ts.jpg

5) Witness (name ) Mordred, Admin_Strider

I don't really know what to make of all this, Strider says Gaham told him that it was for an event, but why not just tell me? I leave it in your hands to decide what to do.

I see no problem with him using ADMIN_ tags while hosting an event.

And yes, it was a big server-wide event where the crusaders assaulted castles. All casualties were refunded.

A simple, but entertaining event. And since we were all refunded, the few hickups that ocurred caused no hate between the players.

Even when one of the admins forgot to turn off Godmode while assaulting the castle and ended up soloing the entire garrison. nobody was angry, just annoyed that they said we lost anyways :razz:

BJB said:
BJB said:
I have to add to Eragon's report regarding her behaviour.

Firstly, she (he?) doesn't seem mature enough in my opinion to be the administrator of a populated server. Secondly, Catelyn is not very professional about his/her duties. I don't have any documents of this behaviour, but the other day she kicked me because I killed a randomer who was constantly harassing a lot of people including me. I wasn't asked and I had no opportunity to explain myself.

Another reason also, and no offense to NA admins. I don't think NA should admin an EU server, mainly because of the time zones and secondly, because people who live in EU should have priority when conferring administrator rights.

NA ?! I am FRENCH ! -_-"
And what's your name ? Because sorry but the " not mature enough " don't kick people because he doesn't like your name --"

I can support Gaham, he was doing this to keep the event organised as he is a great admin and knows what he is meant to be doing and as an admin i look up to him as a role model

If i was in his position i would do the same but i was only an assistant so i used an ingame name

Considering Admins abuse reported on the topic. I can assure you that i have took legitimate action for this.

@ Eragon and Splinter : Cases closed. Thanks for reporting.

Ban request :
1) Name of the targeted players :
Dippy
Tens

Saturday 16 of July
About 2h30 am

Metagaming about Outlaws
Randoming on Outlaws
Lies or Threaten ? (Tens said Dippy was an admin, if it that the case, I won't go on your server anymore. Because if he is an admin, he used metagaming.)

I'll try to find it in the file of the game.

5) Witnesses (name )
SPQR_Inquisiteur_R
La_Limace
Schmidt
Others outlaws present

6)Expression:
They are just disgusting me from playing on the server and, more simply, from playing on this game.
Metagaming, it seems they don't know just the word.
Being an outlaw is like being in a faction with a banner and colours on the face and on the clothes ?
Being an outlaw is like being a punching-ball for players who don't know how to play in a RP way ?
Being an outlaw is like we have to die for making fun for anti-rp players like Dippy and Tens ?

Then, we can come back to the map that there wasn't training station for outlaws.
Because it is not interesting to play outlaw with players like them.

Thanks for reading,
SPQR_Angelus_R.

Osviux said:
I was playing in the server for quite a while there were of course some good events but it has some problems.

ADMIN BANK

The second day of playing in this server i got 70k that i deposited into the admin bank. The next day the admins say that i dont have any money in my account! I looked straight through that problem (Didnt mind, forget it) because the admin said it wont happen again. But what do you know? After playing the server for a few days i had 91k in my admin bank account. After a good night sleep i again started playing there. The server was reseting and i wanted to deposit 20k i always ask for my new ballance to be told and the admin said i have 20018gold in my bank! Where did the 91k go?! Sometimes i think that the SOME administrators are quite dumb (Sorry for it), the admin said not to worry because he will add an additional 1k to my bank.... Soo i was still short of 90k :sad: Aldric didnt seem to care also.

BANNING

I noticed that the administrators dont investigate any RDM accidents how they are supposed to. They only rely on some reports of players that can lie or tell the truth. Sometimes they dont do any investigation at all and just ban a player. That happened to me too and thats what made me write this.

Today i was roleplaying as a kidnapper. Me with some friends were in the prison where we were selling prisoners. Two people came into the prison and started wandering arround. They released one of the prisoner and that prisoner went to get help. We killed those two guys but the prisoner escaped and soon two knights came in with the prisoner and attacked us. I manage to escape from the prison and started running, the prisoner started chasing me with a sword and said: Stop that man!!! I turned arround to fight him and killed him and then i turned to the tavern because i was badly injured but suddenly!! BANNED!

What was that for?  :?:

Cpt_Angelus said:
Ban request :
1) Name of the targeted players :
Dippy
Tens

Saturday 16 of July
About 2h30 am

Metagaming about Outlaws
Randoming on Outlaws
Lies or Threaten ? (Tens said Dippy was an admin, if it that the case, I won't go on your server anymore. Because if he is an admin, he used metagaming.)

I'll try to find it in the file of the game.

5) Witnesses (name )
SPQR_Inquisiteur_R
La_Limace
Schmidt
Others outlaws present

6)Expression:
They are just disgusting me from playing on the server and, more simply, from playing on this game.
Metagaming, it seems they don't know just the word.
Being an outlaw is like being in a faction with a banner and colours on the face and on the clothes ?
Being an outlaw is like being a punching-ball for players who don't know how to play in a RP way ?
Being an outlaw is like we have to die for making fun for anti-rp players like Dippy and Tens ?

Then, we can come back to the map that there wasn't training station for outlaws.
Because it is not interesting to play outlaw with players like them.

Thanks for reading,
SPQR_Angelus_R.

Thanks, as we talked by PM. The metagaming try to be enforced by admin but still, it's quite players dependant.
Concerning the treatening of admin. Dippy isn't on the admin list. He had the Admin password for a few days for "taking movie in invisible" but he was removed to him after a few complains of obvious abusing.

ADMIN BANK

The second day of playing in this server i got 70k that i deposited into the admin bank. The next day the admins say that i dont have any money in my account! I looked straight through that problem (Didnt mind, forget it) because the admin said it wont happen again. But what do you know? After playing the server for a few days i had 91k in my admin bank account. After a good night sleep i again started playing there. The server was reseting and i wanted to deposit 20k i always ask for my new ballance to be told and the admin said i have 20018gold in my bank! Where did the 91k go?! Sometimes i think that the SOME administrators are quite dumb (Sorry for it), the admin said not to worry because he will add an additional 1k to my bank.... Soo i was still short of 90k :sad: Aldric didnt seem to care also.

I do care, but it's take a few time to treat complains. Can you give me the precise date of the first deposit in your account ?
Also more, more players lock their account with a password, you should try.
In the worse case, and after checking the log, if we had a mistake in banking you shall be refund. But i firstly need more information.

I noticed that the administrators dont investigate any RDM accidents how they are supposed to. They only rely on some reports of players that can lie or tell the truth. Sometimes they dont do any investigation at all and just ban a player. That happened to me too and thats what made me write this.

Asking people witness is investegating. After a fews complains and witness from the same behaviour, we think that the accused actually broke the rules since a few more peoples, tell the same things.

Lastly, if you make a "out of war" kill, explain it in a few words on backspace chat to tell the admins what happend so you are clean of suspicion.

I know, but I still want to know who and why. If a really done anything wrong I want to know so I wouldn't repeat the same mistake, but if the admin was wrong I expect an apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom