[EU WWC 3] Season IV - Main Topic - DoF Champions!!!

Who will win Warband Weekend Cup 3 ?

• Warriors of Quiperland

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • Defenders of Faith

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erminas said:
Demon was playing consistently well whole weekend so award goes to him.
Really?

XerXes deserves it the most out of everyone. He is the most consistent player, very reliable, which he showed in this tournament. He also got the most kills in the tournament. He just was the best player out there this weekend. Now explain how Demon should win it over XerXes, when XerXes had a bigger impact on the matches than he did..

Most of his kills were in semis :wink:
Also Demon clutched so many rounds throughout whole scrim.
If you are only watching at kills Varangian had 18 yesterday (in only match he played this week) :wink:

Erminas said:
Most of his kills were in semis :wink:
That's not true. He got 15 kills in both matches. :wink:

Erminas said:
Also Demon clutched so many rounds throughout whole scrim.
Haven't seen anything from him this weekend...

Erminas said:
If you are only watching at kills Varangian had 18 yesterday (in only match he played this week) :wink:
I'm not only looking at the kills, I'm looking at the fact that XerXes is the most consistent of the ones that you've named. He has shown it loads, in WWC1 and this WWC. To be fair, XerXes is the best out of these 4 you've named in your last post, but it's your tournament, your decision, I'm just pointing out it's the wrong decision. :smile:

Also, how can Surkan be nominated for MVP when he played 2 sets in this whole tournament? lol.

Surkan was nominated because he together with Smiley brought it back for us. Two of them were the reason we won.

Also ye some players are missing from the list:p
Dante! Bitter Bloom was also pretty amazing this weekend!

You don't seem to understand where I'm coming from apparently... Demon had a less impact than XerXes on these matches, Demon played like a mediocre player, decent scores, nothing special. XerXes has played amazing this WWC, very big impact on our matches, if I had to put someone else on his position, we could've even lost against KoG (I'm not exaggerating).

But if you think Demon should win this, meh, seems pretty fishy to me. Not only me, some others I was talking to aswell.

latest

Prußak said:
Good job DoF, WQ without all these mercs has back to their low level. Congratz!
Just imagine how the match would end if we played 2 closed maps.. Keep in mind we won 6-2 on the first closed map :wink:

Prußak said:
Also I think Tallie should be nominated because he was playing very well against his same level oponents from KoG. Congratz
I remember you desperatly wanting to join us, but we rekected you because we don't need you, because our playerbase is better than you.. Oh I liked the way you cried.. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom