[EU WWC 1] Season IV - Main topic - WQ Champions!

Who will win Warband Weekend Cup 1 ?

• Warriors of Quiperland

Votes: 29 56.9%
  • Reguim Europae

Votes: 22 43.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors of Quiperland 10 - 4 Teutonic Knights

AjQDmCY.png
xyqTsMN.png
Rok58jW.png
BVUkD47.png

GG's Teutonic! :smile:

OP updated.
Fixed map for the Medal matches is Desert Town. Best of luck to all teams :razz:

You can find Semi Final results and screenshots in teh 2nd post of this topic.

Poll edited (votes were kept).

I would love to see RE vs WQ getting streamed! Obviously, it is going to be an extremely exciting match. Despite all these mercs, I am still looking forward to the match XD. In my opinion WQ has better cavalries and infantries.
But RE has way better archers. Sadly, I think their archers wont play that much (RD and matafiks) due to Wonwokie having semi final vs IR. I assume WQ will win pretty easily, something like 12:2.

RobinWar said:
I would love to see RE vs WQ getting streamed! Obviously, it is going to be an extremely exciting match. Despite all these mercs, I am still looking forward to the match XD. In my opinion WQ has better cavalries and infantries.
But RE has way better archers. Sadly, I think their archers wont play that much (RD and matafiks) due to Wonwokie having semi final vs IR. I assume WQ will win pretty easily, something like 12:2.

You know nothing :shifty:

RobinWar said:
Sellswords - loyal to nothing.

stannis-game-thrones.jpg

RobinWar said:

lmao

RobinWar said:
I think itll be a close game :smile:

Dawnut said:
RobinWar said:

lmao

wat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom