- Best answers
Next Event: Saturday 10th January, 8:00 - 8:30 GMT + 0
Become an Administrator
I am keen to have some extra admins help out with organizing and administrating the event. As long as you fit the same category/agree with the points below,
there is no reason why you wouldn't be accepted. If you want to become an admin then contact me on steam, my account link is at the bottom of this post.
1) You need to be actively taking part in a clan/regiment on any module with Mount & Blade Warband
2) You promise to uphold all the rules, and guarantee that all decisions will be none-biased and fair.
3) You promise to attempt to make the event enjoyable for as many people possible.
How to Join
1. Join Teamspeak at 7:30 GMT + 0
2. Post your numbers in teamspeak when asked
3. Join the server 5 minutes before the event starts
New Teamspeak IP: 184.108.40.206:14257
Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/VCSaturdayEvent
1) Units must maintain cohesion, and stick together on the battlefield.
2) Units will be allowed one slinger/archer for every 6 men on the battlefield.
3) Units will be allowed only one horseman for every 15 men on the battlefield.
4) Units will be allowed to have only 1 Army Standard on the battlefield.
5) Units will be allowed to have only 1 horn on the battlefield.
6) Units must not allow their members to troll on the battlefield.
7) Units must not allow their members to rambo on the battlefield.
Units must not allow their members to team-kill/team-hit others on the battlefield.
9) No spears or two handed swords will be allowed unless said so by the admin.
10) No mail armour must be worn during the event unless said so by an admin.
11) Clan leaders must remain active in steam chat with the admin (Until admin announcement is fixed).