EU Online Campaign I – Looking for an Adjudicator!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
crazyboy11 said:
Starting a new campaign is the only option here, and with that all the rules should really be assessed for how well they apply.
This.

Just need someone intelligent and reliable to run the thing. The rules are quite complicated and in the first campaign, we had to refer to original dimplomacy rules on numerous occasions. okiN and TheNarrator were both excellent and having them in charge made the whole thing work.

Indeed . And if the "Diplomacy rules" are to difficult to follow we could also re-make them from the scratch to make things more easier.

Id actually be happy to do this. There wouldn't be a bias problem because Wolfpack aren't in it. I'd need a little guidance to start with but I have enough time on my hands.

i am going to say something now and if it does not make any sense then it is because i am a bit confused over all this:

hello i am a noob (just made my taleworlds account today) i would like to be a part of this and if so that is possible i would like to be a nord

sim3345 said:
i am going to say something now and if it does not make any sense then it is because i am a bit confused over all this:

hello i am a noob (just made my taleworlds account today) i would like to be a part of this and if so that is possible i would like to be a nord
:lol:

Moving this thread now... it's been too long but interestingly all the clans are still going except for 22nd (Korpi are looking a little shakey right now as well though). Can't see it getting started up again but it would be nice to see a similar thing set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom