EU Online Campaign I – Looking for an Adjudicator!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Guys, I like how Narrator managed it all the time, but February is really long way. Is there someone really neutral to help Narrator?

Hmm.. it doesn't really matter too much who does it because every clan will be verifying it anyway. The problem is that we'll miss Narrator's reports, judgements and overall knowledge of the rules.

I tried to do it but it gets really confusing and it's a lot of work, especially on top of the 5 a side tournament etc.

So if anyone wants to do it, I say go ahead and we'll manage until Narrator gets back (which, if I remember correctly, isn't too far away now).

Also I think whoever shall be the Adjudicator , we need a new thread for this . It dosent have much sense to keep it up since Okin  is inactive.

Hey, I've played mount and blade, m&b: wb for about a year now, been playing warband multiplayer without a clan or anything for a while but it was lacking the roleplaying and teamwork i really want...i'd like to be a lone mercenary but i dont know what i have to download to play? my mb:mutliplayer name is brett.wood

Too late for that. Mercenaries were not used tho - every clan is strong coz its teamplay they trained hard to achieve, so lone player means more damage then good - most of the time.

My advice - get a clan (try one of participating in this campaing, if you really like it). Clan opens you a way to much better world of playing MB (all competitions, informations about mods etc etc).

See ya in the game.

Greetings, we just arrived from a far land to take advantage of the opportunities that the war brings to people like us. Our name is "Repartiendo Amor", a widely known mecernary house from as far the south goes. We would like to sell our swords to the best payout on this "euro campaign", our numbers atm are a bit low, some of our men died in the last war we fought on the south and we can only provide between 5-8 swords. Our commander name is Carranco, me, as second in charge and the others names doesnt matter much. We fight, some die, the rest get paid.

PD: on a side note, we are new to the forums so i will gladly take any directions you guys can give me to introduce our clan to the community so we can take parto on this online campaign.  thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom