EU Online Campaign I – Looking for an Adjudicator!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's some kind of map:

lyonesseturnxorders.png

SCGavin said:
I suggest that the deadline be postponed a bit more due to the ENPL.
IG/EoI will have three matches in this turn of the EU campaign and we'll also have one match every 5 days in the ENPL. We'd need some more time, otherwise it'd be one match a day or something close to that.
Is another week enough? I've set it to 18/12 now. I'll not enforce it too strictly either.

Boh_Chris said:
Btw - after correction, since 37 and 38 belongs to IFoR, not to OL - can we get a map please?
********crap, completely ignored provinces :neutral:.

The Empire of Istiniar is asking the Caliphat Bohemius to explain their motivation for moving an army to province 14. There is no province hostile to you neighbouring and as no diplomatic talks were started, we have no reason to expect your intentions to be hostile, should you not deliver a sufficient explanation.
--SCGavin, Emperor of Istiniar
ix8hdu.png

Our army went that direction in one intention only - to make a contact with your empire. Our two mighty nations need to think about trade agreements, and maybe something else. Messenger of mighty Caliph left the army and is travelling to you right now. We hope, that the words he'll bring to you, will start our relations in the way, that will be to our mutual benefit.

Edit: Yo and thank you very much for map, Nireco! Much better to think about next turn now :smile:

I was waiting for Project to talk about our matches, OL, but hes away for 7 days now. Can you pm me to talk about day and time we will fight?

Boh_Chris said:
I was waiting for Project to talk about our matches, OL, but hes away for 7 days now. Can you pm me to talk about day and time we will fight?

Project has given up on Native, Try contacting Deliverance (Disparate on the forums) or Marmalade.
Sorry no-one has been here to keep you updated on our position, we thought this had died.  :roll:

Well, you were tough enemies. You almost wiped us right on the start  :smile:

Thanks for the all matches we had, it was great fun and great adrenaline (80% of our battles were about surviving of both sides :smile: ). Looking forward to meet you on the battlefield again :wink:

Edit: How are you others guys and your battles?

Fight for province 17 ended up in 3-1 for IFoR.

Match was 7 rounds of which 6 were played (6th round was decisive for Reveran victory) 2 of which were draws.
Screenshots were made in xfire, which is slow to load atm so that'll come later.

Sorry if the image is slow to load. I forgot to compress it and just... bleh.

P.S. The next fights are scheduled for the 19th (tomorrow) and the 20th. Sorry for missing the deadline but we really want to help move this thing forward. Got a bit distracted by NPL admittedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom