EU Online Campaign I – Looking for an Adjudicator!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a clan joins as a mercenary clan, will you be assigned to one faction or are you just for hire to any other faction? Or what is their role exactly? Only filling up in battles then, right?

Yeah. A mercenary clan can't really have a faction of their own, since they'll be forced to use whatever faction belongs to the kingdom they're fighting for. The same goes for allied kingdoms supporting each other in battle, the primary combatants determine the factions. A mercenary clan could ally itself with a specific kingdom, I suppose, but if they do that, then in effect they'll be mercenaries in name only, and might as well belong to that kingdom fully.

I'll add that under the tactical rules to make it a bit clearer.

okiN said:
Yeah. A mercenary clan can't really have a faction of their own, since they'll be forced to use whatever faction belongs to the kingdom they're fighting for. The same goes for allied kingdoms supporting each other in battle, the primary combatants determine the factions. A mercenary clan could ally itself with a specific kingdom, I suppose, but if they do that, then in effect they'll be mercenaries in name only, and might as well belong to that kingdom fully.

I'll add that under the tactical rules to make it a bit clearer.

Thanks for the answer. OLL might join as a mercenary clan.

Our clan will join as " The 22nd Empire " .
I'll provide you soon the name of our King ( Emperor in this case :smile: ), the Commanders and which faction we would like to play.

okiN said:
Done. I'm also going to just mark OLL down as a mercenary clan. If you change your minds, let me know and I'll take you off the list.

It's still in discussion actually, but there is a high chance we participate. If not, you will hear from us.

longbow93 said:
I'll provide you soon the name of our King ( Emperor in this case :smile:
Actually our King will be renamed a 'Steward', seen as though Plazek wont have enough time to be our king for this :razz:

MaHuD said:
@OLL,
If you ever get a city, let Jezze be Stadtholder :O

We are mercs then, maybe, and as Calradian laws describe, mercenaries are not allowed to have fiefs :razz:.

Or you should outline that in your merc. contract when you work for a faction :wink:.

We are still deciding about the Steward and the two Commanders but as factions we chase:

Rhodok if possible otherwise Khergit.

( Please say me that Rhodok are already taken  :grin: Damn poll democracy forced me to take Rhodok first )

longbow93 said:
We are still deciding about the Steward and the two Commanders but as factions we chase:

Rhodok if possible otherwise Khergit.

( Please say me that Rhodok are already taken  :grin: Damn poll democracy forced me to take Rhodok first )

I want Khergs too. Only problem is that half of our members probably hate them and they suck at horse archery. Nevertheless, I voted for the Khergs of course!  :lol:

We may move to Khergit, waiting Plazek answer.

P.s. I am the Steward. We are choosing the two commanders now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom