EU Online Campaign I – Looking for an Adjudicator!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
27 was held from the tyranny of Emporer Graven: (CoR 4-1 IG)

108346342-4.jpg

Yeah the map timer was set too short I think :S, thankfully it only changed the map after the match was over.
mb553.jpg

I enjoyed our battles this round corgis, hopefully we can try to take some of our junk back next round. I don't understand a single thing about this campaign apart from turning up for fights though so idk if that's possible! :???: :lol:

This game will become a wild one real fast. Everyone will ally someone, betray other...., conquer this and loose that...**** I love this kind of drama  :smile:

captain lust said:
Psst... we got knocked out of the Nipple League. What happened to that campaign?
My first exams at university, that's what happened :razz:.

Since life is getting quite a bit busier for me this year, I'd say it wouldn't be a bad idea to get a more reliable adjudicator for this campaign. If we cannot find one or if you're all so fond of me that you want me to stay (despite my blatant amateurism), I'll gladly keep doing it, but it'll mean I'll probably not update anything until February, which is pretty long.

Arch3r said:
Yes, we do love you. But still, maybe we could try getting a replacement till February? I volunteer Goldfingero for the job.

What he said, except that I don't think anyone who is part of one of the clans/factions playing this should be Adjunctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom