EU Online Campaign I – Looking for an Adjudicator!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marmalade said:
In Diplomacy, beside the obvious limitations on where they can travel, Fleets are identical to Armies, so the strategic game would be the same.

Insofar as how to resolve the actual battles - for the time being I imagine we would simply fight a clan match as normal, since we don't have any boarding-action maps right now.

I'm not sure how easy it would be to port some in.
I suppose we could just play on Port Assault  :lol:

A water map with a couple of boats linked together in the middle would be pretty easy to make. The only issue is making sure that people die when they fall off.  :razz:

Ursca; just make the sea floor very, very, far down. You should have past experience with that from Pirate Town, anyway :wink:

Marmalade said:
The Order of the Lion would request to be signed up - our faction of preference is Sarranid. :smile:

If Sarranids are not available, then either Vaegirs or Nords would be ideal.

This is incorrect, *Smacks Marmalade*. Our faction of choice is Nords and our secondary choice is Vaegirs.

Name: United Kingdom
Leader: King ProjectAngel S-OL
Memberlist: Link
Faction: Nords
Banner:
lionbanner.png

No, otherwise I would have put "United Kingdom of the Lion".  :razz: Why does "Lion" have to feature anywhere in the name? Thats the Order name, not the name of the Kingdom we serve.

To be honest though, I couldn't care less what name we have, I would be more interested in learning which faction we will be using and other useful info like that. Oh, and when is this thing due to start then?

Hi, received your PM and Bohemian Guard will definitely like to participiate :smile: I will fill in details via PM.

We still need full info from all of them, and we can probably wait a while longer to see if any coalitions form and whether any more merc clans sign up. After that, we can probably try to get started pretty soon.

Join the club. I think there's only one kingdom that currently doesn't have Rhodoks as its first choice. Amended the relevant rule section a bit, just to increase the odds that everyone gets more or less what they want:

okiN said:
Each kingdom will only be able to play a single faction over the course of the campaign. Each of the prospective player kingdoms may indicate any number of preferences in order. These will be taken into account while selecting the method for assigning factions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom