[EU] Oasis - Refreshment -=- Scripts -=- Active staff -=- All about fun

Users who are viewing this thread

We all miss old PW because we all know it will never come back and be like that again... but it will be interesting to see if PW mod moves on to Bannerlord when it gets released and see how it evolves.

UnlivedPro said:
We all miss old PW because we all know it will never come back and be like that again... but it will be interesting to see if PW mod moves on to Bannerlord when it gets released and see how it evolves.

Stop thinking about Bannerlord PW. It won't even happen in the first 6 months to a year due to new language and engine.

As of today, 13th of November 2015 at 19:45 CET the Server Owners of Oasis has decided to close down the server.
We had a really good and solid run, even if it was a bit of a mountain down the end of the road, Oasis has meant a lot to some people and it has made people bond new friendships, but also new rivalries.
We've had many great wars being played out on the server, a few interesting weddings, events and a interesting development in the community. We do hope that you've enjoyed playing on the server as much as we've enjoyed it.

We cannot say that it's only been fun and games the entire way, we had our major bumps. And for those we apologize. We tried to give you, the community, the best experience we could. We tried listening to what people had to say, but alas, it is impossible to please everyone.
There's a lot of people in this community that deserves honorable mentions, both admins and players, too many to name. They are the ones that carried Oasis on their back, made it what it was, and still is in some people's eyes. Oasis wasn't perfect and it didn't last forever, nothing is and nothing does. We're still happy about being able to enjoy this time playing, admining and managing the community.

Conner said:
More than 1 and a half years ago (~ 600 days) I started Oasis.
Oasis was very important for me from the start, a project I put all my heart in. I really wanted Oasis to succeeded  and it did. After about 2 months of running the small RP community Oasis was at that time, we got reconized and clans slowly started dripping into our server.
As I said, Oasis became big and I finally felt I succeeded, Oasis was now the biggest server around and I fought hard to keep it that way. Every day of my life over the 1,5 years went into Oasis. Oasis was not just my hobby. It is a place for me where I met amazing people and learnt, important life lessons aswell as how people really work. It was a very enjoyable experience for me, something I could focus on completly.
Thanks to all of you that made this happen. I truley do owe you a lot.

For a lot of you, this is the loss of a community. For some, inability to comprehend the grandeur of what we had, for them this announcement has brought them happiness.
And for those who are sad about it, what can we say? We can ask you to keep your hopes up, who knows; Maybe Oasis will be back one day, and if it comes back we will need your support yet again.

Back
Top Bottom