[EU] Oasis - Refreshment -=- Scripts -=- Active staff -=- All about fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Thought I'd give a visit, how's things going? PW mod still has same playerbase that it had 6 months ago? Any notorious changes? or any news? Oasis seems to be still around and quite popular from what I see.

UnlivedPro said:
Thought I'd give a visit, how's things going? PW mod still has same playerbase that it had 6 months ago? Any notorious changes? or any news? Oasis seems to be still around and quite popular from what I see.
Fine, mostly with the addition of a load of NW folk, Lannisters & Mortimer. Usual clan politics. Nope and no.

Froi said:
As Scorpia said, if you are just shifting the money around players banks, then the same amount of money is still in circulation, just not all in one players hands, which doesn't help the situation that much.

I would advise you find a way to take the "houses cut" (or whatever it's called, I don't gamble much) so some money is always leaving the system every time you do this lottery.

Late response: 25% is charged of the 10k for each ticket. That 25% dissapears.
So it does have effect on the economy.

chunky_monkeh said:
Froi said:
As Scorpia said, if you are just shifting the money around players banks, then the same amount of money is still in circulation, just not all in one players hands, which doesn't help the situation that much.

I would advise you find a way to take the "houses cut" (or whatever it's called, I don't gamble much) so some money is always leaving the system every time you do this lottery.

Late response: 25% is charged of the 10k for each ticket. That 25% dissapears.
So it does have effect on the economy.

It does for a bit, but then people could just donate 10 euros each to get almost 2 million in their bank, making the economy same as before.

Haha, wow a whole 10,000 denars guys. 2,500 is removed every time someone buys one of these things what once a week? Don't even pretend like that affects anything.

You're forming a misshapen distribution of wealth. Luckily you have negated this terrible effect by allowing players to donate money to your college fund giving gold in return. Sad fact is that when you finally come of age to go to college the thousands of Euros you have stolen would have depreciated by a significant amount.

JacobSK said:
You're forming a misshapen distribution of wealth. Luckily you have negated this terrible effect by allowing players to donate money to your college fund giving gold in return. Sad fact is that when you finally come of age to go to college the thousands of Euros you have stolen would have depreciated by a significant amount.
I don't know about thousands.

Hi there, when I try to connect to the server EU_Oasis I am being kicked for "using another Player's name", well, I assume that other Player is actually using my name.... I've been using "Heermann" for several years now.

heermann said:
Hi there, when I try to connect to the server EU_Oasis I am being kicked for "using another Player's name", well, I assume that other Player is actually using my name.... I've been using "Heermann" for several years now.

So, you don't have copyrights over it. Add another letter and play.

Worst admins of all time lmfao...

I've been rdmed by some dudes calls themselves lannisters, and after getting killed like 3 times in a row. Respawn, a guy punched me so I decided to kill him. "baratheon" comes in and gang bangs me. I complained about all that in the chat, nobody cared. Then I shot a monk with a crossbow, gets kicked and banned by matthew because rdming isn't allowed by commoners.

GG Well played.

Dovafox said:

I've been rdmed by some dudes calls themselves lannisters, and after getting killed like 3 times in a row. Respawn, a guy punched me so I decided to kill him. "baratheon" comes in and gang bangs me. I complained about all that in the chat, nobody cared. Then I shot a monk with a crossbow, gets kicked and banned by matthew because rdming isn't allowed by commoners.

GG Well played.

You could say Lannisters own that server, there's nothing that can be done about it.

Osviux said:
Dovafox said:

GG Well played.

You could say Lannisters own that server, there's nothing that can be done about it.
That's a GG from me.
RDM's people for absolutely no reason, and bans people that wants revenge on those who rdmed.
Kind of sucks, the server had potential..

There are and will always be atleast one clan that will be protected by the server and become the servers' favorite. Complaints against the members of that specific clan will most likely be ignored. The biggest clans are most likely most protected because they keep playing on the server and providing players. That's just PW mod for ya.  :mrgreen:

I made some more videos from playing on your server, The Tyrells!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhGKQJ_rZJY  (New beginnings)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xs7OkgfZw0  (Competitive siege event against other clans from the Server)

Back
Top Bottom