[EU] Oasis - Refreshment -=- Scripts -=- Active staff -=- All about fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Moss

Count
WBWF&S
IL_Scippio said:
Scorpia said:
IL_Scippio said:
You won't get banned for spamming in threads ^^
You will if you are posting trash when it's not welcome. Especially if the thread owner asked for it to stop.

Warnings, bans are rare unless it's something inappropriate.
Bans yes, mutes no. Bans will happen if any of the people I just muted keep at it once they can post again however.
 

Moss

Count
WBWF&S
There's threads in the website and community board to talk about warnings and bans given to forum members, please take discussion about it there instead of this thread.
 
Moss said:
There's threads in the website and community board to talk about warnings and bans given to forum members, please take discussion about it there instead of this thread.

Sure thing, but I am not that much interested in knowing it.

Anyway good luck with the server chunkey
 

Banzaimash

Recruit
Hi there, I am new to PW. I have been banned from the EU Oasis server and I would like to appeal against this ban. I was the head of the red Oasis faction last night (early morning GMT around 3 ish) a group of horsemen from the yellow faction, which we were not at war with entered my castle (i only had 2 other people in my faction) and attacked one of my followers until they yielded. They then tried to get at me on the battlements but couldn't be bothered to dismount and fully follow me. I then attacked 2 which did come on the battlements and was for some reason kicked and banned. This was not RDM, as they meant to do me harm- please consider my appeal. My name in the game is Mort, and the only name I remember from amongst their ranks was Griff (however he was only their doctor and did not attack me).
 

gamel

Recruit
Your ban was not caused by the last turn of events, but it was due to mass randoming beforehand. You personally randomed me near the bank at praven for no reason (I was outlaw, but that does not give you the right to kill me on sight), for instance : http://i.imgur.com/zOGHUSv.jpg?1 19/02/2015, 2:18 AM GMT+1. At some point the admin got bored to receive messages about your misdeeds. Good luck for your appeal.
 
Hm, he must be a mass randomer after killing someone with as much dignity as you. Plus, a lot of people were butthurt about being killed and whined to get their stuff back, must clearly be a bad person to be killing people.
 

gamel

Recruit
Splintert said:
Hm, he must be a mass randomer after killing someone with as much dignity as you. Plus, a lot of people were butthurt about being killed and whined to get their stuff back, must clearly be a bad person to be killing people.
I'm not sure what you try to imply there (irony maybe?). From what I remember he was banned for his last randoming just in front of an admin.
 

Sha

Recruit
Hello, there is a Faction in particular who rdm me many time, the last one i was just a commoner without any weapon et one of this faction killed me, i ask him why, he told me : "why not ?" This faction is : House Bolton, they are in Dark Red
An Admin can do something about it ? ... im not the only one to be killed without reasons by them, and this is realy boring ...
 
gamel said:
Splintert said:
Hm, he must be a mass randomer after killing someone with as much dignity as you. Plus, a lot of people were butthurt about being killed and whined to get their stuff back, must clearly be a bad person to be killing people.
I'm not sure what you try to imply there (irony maybe?). From what I remember he was banned for his last randoming just in front of an admin.

Kind of a mix of sarcasm with satire. I'm making a joke by using your biased perception of reality and presenting it as fact, thus pointing out how ridiculous it sounds. The guy probably doesn't even know what "mass randoming" is, therefore it would be impossible for him to partake in it. Not to mention, the automatic assumption that he is a mass randomer for the sole reason that he had a lot of complaints combined with the assumption that he's randoming because he killed you.
 
Top Bottom