[EU] Oasis Hosting - Database Scripts - Server Control Panel

Users who are viewing this thread

Who are we?
We're Oasis Hosting, a community-based Gameserver host. Our aim is to provide an exemplary quality of service and performance, while keep costs reasonable and affordable. We're a team with experience in server maintenance, web development and community building, seen with servers such as NA and EU_Oasis.
You can read more about us here.

What do we offer?

We currently host Mount&Blade Warband, Counter-Strike Global Offensive, Team Fortress 2, Minecraft and Garry's Mod, with more game being added regularly. We have servers in both Europe and North-America.
We offer a multitude of advanced features, such as Persistent World scripts, a custom control panel, and a guarantee of high quality. You can read about our Service-Level Agreement here.

Warband Pricing
  • 10 slots = € 1.50/month
  • 50 slots = € 7.50/month
  • 100 slots = € 11.90/month
  • 150 slots = € 15/month
  • 200 slots = € 20/month
Buying longer periods gets you a discount, at 5% off per additional month. For example:
  • 2 months = 5% off
  • 6 months = 25% off
  • 12 months = 35% off

Other Pricing
  • Counterstrike: Global Offensive - € 0.50/slot ( + € 0.20 /slot for 128 tick )
  • Team Fortress 2 - € 0.50/slot
  • Minecraft - € 2/512MB RAM
  • Garry's Mod - € 0.50/slot

Location 1: Gravelines, France
CPU:Intel i7 6700K
Memory:64 GB DDR4
Uplink:1Gbps, DDoS Protected
Storage:1 TB SSD

Location 2: Strasbourg, France
CPU:Intel i7 6700K
Memory:64 GB DDR4
Uplink:1Gbps, DDoS Protected
Storage:1 TB SSD

Location 3: Chicago, Illinois
CPU:Intel Xeon e3 1270
Memory:16GB DDR3
Uplink:100mbps, DDoS Protected
Storage:1TB SataIII HDD

Control Panel
We've built our control panel from the ground up with you in mind, to make managing your server as easy as possible.

thread1.jpg

Support System
thread2.jpg

Easy Interface
thread3.jpg

Module Installer
Our ticket system means that our helpful and friendly staff are never more than a few clicks away. We'll always be there to help you through any issues with your server.
Our Interface was designed to be idiot-proof. We're confident that you'll be able to find all of your servers features. If not, you can just check our FAQ database!
We have all of the most popular mods available to be installed at the click of a button! Can't find one? Request it, or upload it via the FTP service!

I give these guys 0 stars. Look at their thread in the PW sub forum.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,342724.180.html

They are selling other people's scripts illegally. I also have experience with helping server owners who were given services by these people, which didn't work. And they weren't willing to offer a refund, saying it was their fault.

Heck, I once bought a mine-craft server from them, and it was terrible. Couldn't even start it, and they said it was "my fault".

Ramaraunt said:
I give these guys 0 stars. Look at their thread in the PW sub forum.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,342724.180.html

They are selling other people's scripts illegally. I also have experience with helping server owners who were given services by these people, which didn't work. And they weren't willing to offer a refund, saying it was their fault.

Heck, I once bought a mine-craft server from them, and it was terrible. Couldn't even start it, and they said it was "my fault".

Once again, either provide proof that we sell these scripts or stop slandering us. Your statements are straight up illegal if they're not founded in fact.

We don't tell customers that a problem is their fault. If there is an error in configuration, we make the customer aware of this and in most cases can resolve it ourselves. We regret your experience with us and would love to hear details so that we can improve in future, but if all you're going to do is use it in the form of vague slander and bashing on a forum then it's entirely useless to us and to everyone else.

I'm almost tempted to lock the thread until the Moderators of the forum have become involved so that they can once and for all quell the slanderous claims of us using scripts that aren't ours. However, we would hate to inconvenience people with legitimate questions or complaints by doing so.

I recently bought a M&B server from you for Viking Conquest Reforged. It seems there is no clear way to host the DLC. I Bought the server for Viking Conquest: Reforged and its community. I'm the only server owner who is keeping the community alive and I would like to know how to obtain Viking Conquest reforged for my server. I don't want to get a refund unless I have to.
Please help
                    - Muirhied - Moderator for the Magh_Tuireadh MagicStones steam group.

Back
Top Bottom